Favourite Role Play Fantasy

Dearelliot
Posted

Some years ago I knew A Mistress who I had seen a few times. She was a  very hard Mistress. She had  a  slave I had met once or twice when  there.  She told me how on occasion she would Rent him out to Gay groups for a night,  he was required to go to them and spend the night . They could do anything they wanted to him  as long as nothing permanent or injurious. *** and discomfort was allowed. Anyway  He was in tears the next day and begged her  notr to do that  to him again .

GoddessofBees
Posted
Would love to dress up as Little Red Riding Hood and wander through the woods alone with a basket full of sex toys and lube. Have a big bad wolf watch while I spread out in a clearing and play with myself before they pounce on me and have their way with me
Fulltimeslv460
Posted
Real slave to sweet daddy
Posted

My fantasy is to be tied up and gagged by a mistress or two and used as a living sex toy all weekend 

Posted
My fantasy is to have the smallest penis possible just a hole to pee out of
Dearelliot
Posted

I have lived this but it was long ago and I so want it again: 

Tied  naked hands  over head legs apart. My Mistress would stand close and speak with her mouth close to my face. She would ask me questions. Such as  "Do you think I'm too mean to you?"

Now of course there is no right answer, so no matter how I answer, I was punished. And she would tthen sit on a stool in front of me with a tray of stainless steel shiny tools and proceed to  use them on my genitalia.  

The same with cock  whipping questions,  she would trick me until she would say Oh well we have to start over don't we...of course   a man dare never contradict a mistress! 

Posted
My fantasy it beyond all this... I know i'm too wild and dirty lol
Posted

I would let her tie me up and dress me up like a slave

Posted

I'm thinking tomorrow doing a kinda caught-perving-on-the-lady-in-the-gym scenario

there's endless possibilities here. 

Posted
A real estate agent who gets ***d by 2 bbc bulls who can't stop sucking on my tongue while they get what they own
Posted

Me being ordered to obey this big Domaint guy. He tells me that it's up to myself whether i choose the esay way or the hard ***ful way as i will still be used as his sex slave. 

Bondagetoy67
Posted

That is what a sex toy and slave is no mercy gave up any and all choices most obey your master  

• 4 months later...
Posted

My fantasy is to have on older gent suckle from me with him stripped naked. I would be clothed but wearing a breastfeeding top. I’d love to watch him getting excited and hard and I  would tease and play with him until he was begging for release.  I’d love to watch him  obey my commands and then make him release himself on the floor. 

Posted

I wonder how many people have  doable fantasies but never pursue them especially ladies, or even men when there are usually ladies around willing to help for a few dollars.  

Posted
7 hours ago, Dearelliot said:

I wonder how many people have  doable fantasies but never pursue them

it's extremely common

whether it's something they're afraid to raise. 

afraid they won't enjoy it so much in real life

too obsessively micromanaging to be openminded to make them happen

Posted

I said that because I have spoken to more than a few of my male friends who express desire to do, but never take the step.  

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Locked in a full latex suit, with a hood with a blindfold and gag. Locked on corset as well, and ballet boots. Hands stuff in small mittens and locked on. Collared and leash. All holes plugged and a master ***s me to walk with him while he Has the remote to the bullet in my pussy and he keeps playing with it; edging on. 

finally when he’s had enough this fully encased doll gets strapped at the ankles, knees thighs after being stuffed into a latex straight jacket. ***d orgasm belt and wand get locked on and again double stimulation goes on at the masters hand. 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

This is for LatexDoll66.  I really love your fantasy.  It is so much along the line of my own.  Though my preference is leather, I would not be opposed to trying latex.  In my profile (a work in progress) you will see that I also like to switch roles (play the dom, as well as the sub).  Still, Malaysia is an awful long drive from Texas.  Is there a way we could converse and exchange ideas?  Have you ever personally experienced any of you fantasy?  I have a similar leather fantasy that you might enjoy.

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

I'm not sure if this is role play exactly but I have a fantasy about having to pretend everything is fine and act normal when I have a vibrator in in public and am climaxing in the company of friends or co workers. Having to fake it or face the consequences of social backlash or being fired from a job.

• 2 years later...
Posted

A sexual tryst underwater with a complete stranger. 

• 1 month later...
Posted

My favorite fantasy is for my lady is waiting for me I walk in and she tells me to get in the shower and shave everything off . after she ***ts my nails and she has a sexy red lace outfit with my favorite heels.she watching me noticing that I know how to put stockings on and she is amazed that I can walk in heels.after I am dressed up she does my makeup and tells me to sit in the living room.. she walks out of the bedroom wearing black boots black leather outfit and a strap-on with a big black cock and tells me that I am going to like this

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

I have a bit of a home invasion fantasy. I would love to sneak up on an uninvited man in my home, over power him, tie him up and keep him for a little while! 😉😈🤭

Posted

Boxing. Not full *** almost role playing. Light hits from both parties and unless talked about prior neither knows who’ll win. 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
My favourite role play idea is of a young hero being captured by a villain and is then ***d for information and/or kept for pleasurable purposes…
  • 1 month later...
Posted

To be naked in a room of several, fully clothed, ***age girls    Being put over each of their knees in turn and spanked with hand and paddle. Afterwards having to wait on them serving food and drink. 
( note all to be 18+ lol)