Odd Masochistic Feeling

go2jail

Posted

BDSM has never been a sexual thing for me. I've never gotten any sexaul pleasure out of it. I do get turned on, but by all the normal things. And by this I mean to say, I have no fetishes. 

So how to I participate in BDSM without gaining any sexual pleasure? Some might even be scratching their heads in utter confusion, awe, maybe even wonder (or they may be scratching their heads because they're horny bumbling idiots.... You know who I'm talking about). 

Part of me finds BDSM exhilirating. Part of me loves the thrill of the chase/fight/sumbission (me being a switch and all). But most of it is sometimes, I get this really weird feeling. It's like the feeling of your stomach dropping, except it's your heart. And it feels amazing. I guess I'm just curious if there's anyone out there who feels the same thing.

Posted

I get what you mean. I don't get the same precise feeling but sometimes I get euphoric sensations which aren't necessarily sexual. Sometimes they are but I get all kinds of pleasurable release from being beaten. Physical, sexual, spiritual even.

Posted
Most practices of BDSM are 75% psychological, the thrill of the chase and the anticipation of being caught or knowing that my Dom/Owner has plans and only drops subtle hints is one of the most exciting things out there to me. Sometimes its the best part of the BDSM play as it allows my mind to enter that euphoric state of anticipation and releases adrenalin into my body making me feel so alive.
Posted

Anticipation; The thought of it, whether on the receiving or giving end

Posted
A few years back I dom’d in a club alongside a TV friend for sometime. This wasn’t sexual, it was purely about enjoyment & gaining experience & knowledge. The thrill of knowing I was bringing pleasure & new experiences to others, being in control of situations that they would remember for all the right reasons was an amazing feeling.
Posted

Personally I get strange Spiritual Experiences if I start in the right mindset. I can get those feelings of Oneness With Nature by whipping myself on my bare behind with knotted rope. In my Profile you'll see a typical example of the type of Whipping Rope I use.

Posted
No don’t worry I understand you completely at first I didn’t get that much pleasure but as I started doing more of it I started gaining pleasure from it x