Glue fetish bondage

Gluey

Posted

So I have a Glue Bondage Fetish and I'm wondering if there is anyone else here who has the same Fetish as me. 

• 3 weeks later...
MistressMettle
Posted

glue as in being stuck to something or glue as in a layer of PVA all over you?

I reckon you'll find plenty of people who like the idea of being stuck and amongst the latex lovers of us there is bound to be someone who'd love being covered in a layer of glue

Posted

I think being shaved all over would help this situation lol 

Did you know you can buy liquid latex which you ***t on your body and it dries to create a skin tight layer.. Maybe that would be a better idea?

Posted

I would like to be glued to my lizzie for ever xxxxxxxxxxx I don't mind how we're kept as long as we're stuck together love my Lizzie more every day 💑

Posted

one of my favourite clips involves two women having their hair braided together, then glue poured onto where the two are tied.

also... I kinda did like the idea of maybe a coating of something sticky, like syrup, smeared on legs - and then tights or stockings put on...

• 3 months later...
Posted

When I said  glue I meant being glued to something or someone and I haven't been on here for months because I didn't think that anyone would reply  so I apologise 

• 2 months later...
Posted

what about glueing your collar that you have it to wear it 24/7 and never come off anymore

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

well, you're bumping a thread from 2017.

Other topics are available. 

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
Posted

I was m to in glue fetish to if you what my phone number is 1 405-819-1075 and I a guy