Human ashtrays...

Submissiveman2u

Submissiveman2u
Posted

First post so thought I would share my favourite fetish with you all. 

I like being used as a human ashtray having ash flicked into my mouth and butt stubbed out on me and made to eat it. A bit extreme for some but it makes me feel so submissive and degraded I just love it. Anybody else into giving or receiving it here.

Blackberry-2293
Posted

Sounds like fun. I smoke about 20 a day 

Posted
I want to ***d to give up smoking in the way you described.
Kathleen-melodie
Posted
I can do this for you. U will light every cigarette for me.
Posted
I don't smoke cigarettes, but I do enjoy an occasional cigar. Cigar service and human ashtray are a huge part of my attraction to the act of smoking cigars for me.
Posted
On 29/12/2017 at 11:43 PM, Cade said:

I don't smoke cigarettes, but I do enjoy an occasional cigar. Cigar service and human ashtray are a huge part of my attraction to the act of smoking cigars for me.

I love a nice Cohiba siglo ......C

Posted

I have extreme smoking fetish love being an ashtray 

• 2 years later...
Posted
7 hours ago, sweetophelia said:

I have been asked and have agreed to use someone as a human ashtray, but I really don't know much about this particular fetish. Any help would be appreciated.

so - if you're unsure - how I'd begin

- I think first off, has the other person had experience as being a human ashtray?  because if this is also something they wish to try it might be blind leading the blind

Some people like different things.  Whether it's flicking ash into the mouth - blowing smoke in the face, making them inhale your exhale - so find out if there's anything from those they particularly like

Also whether they'd occasionally like to be disrespected by ash just flicked in the face.   Always be careful of hot embers though

-

for extinguishing the cigarette.  if it's both of your first times, use an actual ashtray - but if you are feeling confident and/or they've done it before - three different ways

(1) in the hand.  Spit, or get them to spit, a pool of spit into the palm of their hand and extinguish in there

(2) under the tongue, get them to have spit ready under their tongue (or you spit there) to go there

(3) on the tongue - again - make sure there's a lot of spit

if you do accidentally burn the tongue, it does heal quite quickly.