Settings and scenes

Posted

I love the backdrop, the story, the setting, the scene. 

So far I have:

a woodland

a car

a cold dark place

a dungeon

what places do you have?

Posted (edited)

An asylum/abandoned hospital. Time worn church with mostly overgrown graveyard. Forgotten school. Deep, dark cave. Hidden house made of candy! Bouncy castle. Haunted house, after dark. Condemned prison. Woodland waterfall. Just off the top of my head, haha.

Edited by Cade
Bad format.
Posted
Not sure about places but if you threw in a few of your favourite kinks in here, I feel a nice story coming along... :)
Posted
25 minutes ago, Cade said:

An asylum/abandoned hospital Time worn church with mostly overgrown graveyard Forgotten school Deep, dark cave Hidden house made of candy! Bouncy castle Haunted house, after dark Condemned prison Woodland waterfall Just off the top of my head, haha.

Bouncy Castle erotica should totally be a thing! I feel a story coming on!!!

Posted

Bouncy castle idea sounds like fun - but might be the occasional head clash - OUCH!

How about soft play room (padded!!) with velcro receptacle walls and then velcro strapping worn by the participants - the diea is to incapicate the other (for a short while) - in which time you take control!

(May sound far fetched - but the idea originally came to be after having kids - i thought the idea of Velcro straps and walls would be a good place to 'put' the kids for a few moments ;) - to keep them out of mischief!!!!)- not sure mother care would back the idea tho!

Posted

My terrace in the back garden. Kind of weird and exciting at the same time. Picture - Victorian Mid-Terrace!

Posted

I find bouncy castles perfect for heavy wrestling and "man-handling" play. Ever want a sub to feel tiny in your massive strength? Throw them around in a bouncy castle! Haha.

Posted (edited)

Sneaking and teasing on the beach....frequent visits to the water to cool down...discomfort of sand...late feel of salt in the hair.

20ft container, temperature change, dark and how sounds get distorted...scents of the body slowly filling the air.

Walls that are going to ruin...little lanes...

Edited by PatientTraveller
gramma again and maybe spelling.
Posted
Agree with Cade, abandoned buildings but especially an abandoned hospital.
Posted
Hospitals are awesome I speak from experience lol
Posted
17 hours ago, Cade said:

I find bouncy castles perfect for heavy wrestling and "man-handling" play. Ever want a sub to feel tiny in your massive strength? Throw them around in a bouncy castle! Haha.

That sounds fantastic! :D 

Posted

i love the bouncy castle idea for being manhandled. or a trampoline. like to play on a water bed 

Posted
An underground bunker deep in the northern woods. Chains on the walls, a single red candle lights the tiny space. Snow is piling up over the trap door. There's enough oxygen, but no one can hear no matter how loudly you scream.