How to find genuine people

Newguyjay11

Posted

Hi - I am new to all of this and looking for advice - I am recently divorced and now want to explore my fantasies around Orgasm Control and looking for a female to help me or a couple with a willing female.  How do you  find genuine people?  I have tried a few sites but people aren't really genuine.  I don't want to talk about it I now want to experience it.  I am clean, genuine and friendly and looking for the same.  My dream is to meet a woman, shaven and smooth, to restrain whilst I massage and bring to orgasm (eventually) over and over again - ideally a squirter as the wetter the better.  Can anyone help me? Thanks Jay

Posted
I totally new to this as well! I want to start by knowing that I can have an orgasm. The more the merrier!!
Posted

There are enough genuine people around. I think it is about being clear about what you want. Then pot luck to a certain extent.

@Kimmy1111 - You can have an orgasm. During penetrative sex, it is rare - I have only experienced that with one or two partners. Oral is always an option.

Posted

I love it how it’s just an open forum about orgasms!! I think I may have a kink about free ‘sex’ speech!!