Naughty on purpose!

Posted

Subs:

do most of us be naughty on purpose to get in trouble??

i really like seeing how far I can push Sir before I really get in trouble! 

Then- when I’m in it I’m scared of how far it might go!!!

Posted
I love 2 b very naughty but I love 2 punish as well
Posted
1 hour ago, Mjj4444 said:

I love 2 b very naughty but I love 2 punish as well

What naughty things have got you in trouble before?

Posted

I brat quite a bit. I don't tend to think about it 'til afterwards when I'm reaping the consequences. Oops. 

There was one Dom who I was teasing a little bit much about his cuteness. That ended up in an order to stand by the wall and take a hard whip strike....and led to a later encounter of many, many whip strikes. 

Heh. That was good. 

I don't tend to get beatings as punishment though, as I love it. For me, they're treats. But I do enjoy bratting...and the results it can bring! 

Posted
We all like to be pushed to our limits, sometimes our naughty streaks will cause extra intense anticipation & nothing is sexier than anticipation. It can also become a battle of wills, we sometimes like to remind our Sirs how strong minded we are so he may need to step up his game a little bit, this then pushes him further too...win-win! X
Posted
I am very very new but I like to push Sir as I like being flogged as punishment xx
Posted

me an master have not long started to play. iv played before normally dom but i wanted to sub for a while. finally meet up with an x and after a few dates slipped out how vanila he was. he told me he was not . hed wanted 2 play but never fount some one he trusted. so we talked about what we both wanted witch is amazing. at 1st i managed to pull the wool over his eyes but alas not now. he knows that spanking me is not punishment but a gift. so now hes worked out punishments. iv sulked an he told me im a bad pet an bad pets dont get treats