Netflix and chill 😋

Posted

So it's Friday night and I'm pretty bored, therefore I've decided to share one of my favorite little scenarios.

I've come home from work and she's there, I'm in a bad mood courtesy of a shitty stressed out day. All I want to do is sit back and have some me time.

She of course senses this and like an attention dependant vampire pounces to soak up any good will I have left. Teasing remarks, pokes and prods until I've had enough. Ordered to strip her clothes off and stand in the corner she rushed to comply and avoid my shortening temper. My frustration of the day is peaking and now I have someone to take the burden.

I make her stand there for a few minutes, tempted to just leave her there while I have some peacefully time to myself. Instead I dig out some handcuffs, a blindfold and a gag. Hands behind her back, blindfold on and kept quiet with a gag, I throw her over my knee while I watch a movie. I keep my hands busy and forbid her from climaxing until the film runs its course.

With the film over she's wriggling and becoming a nuisance again, feeling cruel I set her on her feet and march her to the shower. Cold water and a rough soaping encourages her to clean up her act.

Satisfied that she has learnt her lesson, I remove the restraints and towel her dry, I pick her up and gently set her on the side of the bed with a set of pyjamas, once she's dressed I run my hands along her body and help her warm up again.