Groomed by a sub... To be a master...

Da****

Posted

I was slowly turned onto bdsm by my last long term lover. She slowly built up the excitement asking me to tie her up and then spank her. I loved her dearly and thrilled when she called me master. I miss her now she is gone. I feel bereft now. The emphasis in popular culture is that the slave gets trained, but actually I found the reverse to be true. I'm now pining for some generous hearted slave to take pity on me and take me into their gentle arms and whisper the word 'master' in my ear. Does anyone else have any advice or similar experiences?

Posted

Hi Darkchocolate, 

I also introduced my former Master to bdsm. Is there anything specific that you'd like to know?

Posted

Meeting someone else seems hard. I want to find someone I can experience a real bond with. I'm not sure how to meet others and find that special person. I know it will take time. I have Aspergers. It makes talking difficult at the best of times!

Posted

Hi -  I would recommend to take it one step at a time. Follow the discussions in the forums, read the articles. Connect with people as friends..

First of all; keep an open mind. Amazing things can happen!