Men with crush fetish.

Kevinbacon1

Posted

Who loves to see ladies crush...anything. My crush fetish Spurs from loving feet and dominance.  Ranges from crushing food and toys all the way to bugs and more extreme. I want to hear people's experiences in the real world or behind the computer screen. I know there are thousands of us crush fetish lovers out there. What good sites have you found? Ever had a custom video made? 

• 6 months later...
Posted

Me too. I do enjoy it. In fact, to the extreme, it can really distract me and be a hinderance. In some ways I wish I wasn't afflicted with crush fetish. However, I have had customs and first hand experience with it. Alas, there are no sites that I know of, anymore.

• 5 weeks later...
Posted

I have always had a fable for very high heels and somehow I found it funny to make video of toy cars that I crush under my heels. I didn't know at first that there was a whole fetish community there. Well, most guys like it when you crush barefoot, but I find it too ***ful :P

• 1 year later...
Posted

I love crush fetish with an attractive women wearing sexy shoes. Love the large soft crush and some of the hard crush. But not ll of it. Wish i knew someone or more than one who loves doing it.

Posted

I love crush fetish. A hot women wearing sexy shoes stepping on the larger soft crush and i like some of the hard crush but not all of that. I need someone to do this with me. As well as sex

• 3 months later...
Posted

I love crush fetish. I love to watch it, and perform it

• 1 month later...
Posted

All stamped out I guess (pardon the pun) 

• 1 month later...
Posted

How can I know if someone I know is turned on by this? Especially because he always "seems" to get run over by me.