Pegging

Posted

Since coming out as a crossdresser my wife has taken on a dominant side and bought a strapon. This is amazing and we both have a much improved sex life. She likes me on top and to be fair it feels really sexy grinding on her especially when im dressed. Question is being a newbie, what's everyone's favourite position? 

• 3 weeks later...
KINKYHIPPY-4732
Posted

Pegging is awesome nothing better than being on all fours looking and seein your partner fuck you with a strap on from behind and I love self pegging suction cup dildos are the best invention 

Posted

her standing me lying on the bed on my back 

Posted

Stood up with one hand pushing my bitches face into the kitchen bench as I fill him up 😍 took by surprise of course but it is also very sexy when bitch gets dressed up and rides my Dick 

Posted

If there are any mistresses or dominant female out the plz message me I’m into being dommed I like to be “***d” to do shit for your emusment 

• 1 month later...
Posted

doggy style does it for me, goes deeper, any mistress out there, i'm here

Posted

Very new to the scene but from a pegging point of view has to be on my back , seeing the enjoyment a woman gets from fucking me simply makes me wild !

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 13/02/2018 at 4:01 PM, MissCheeky said:

Stood up with one hand pushing my bitches face into the kitchen bench as I fill him up 😍 took by surprise of course but it is also very sexy when bitch gets dressed up and rides my Dick 

Lucky bitch 

Posted

Would love to find a mistress, who Can train me the way she likes, and peg the fuck out of me 

Posted

so the way she likes, or to do your kink? can't have both.

• 3 weeks later...
Leeandlisa
Posted

Ive tried it on my hubby. Wasnt doing much for me but he seem to like it.

Lugnut-4292
Posted

I like the idea and have tried with my wife using a strapon. Unfortunately I have a medical condition where my sphincter muscle is too tight and it is too ***ful. In the past the medical solution was to stretch the muscle with medical dilators and years ago they considered this treatment with me. It looks like I got away from a big mistake as the current evidence is that this approach can cause fecal incontinence years later. The current preferred treatment is cutting a section of the muscle under surgery. Anyway, long story short, this is out of bounds for me. I don't think there is a medical issue for people with a more normal anus as long as you don't try to shove anything too large up your butt. As for positions, missionary with wife on top was the best of a bad lot as it allowed face to face communication and more control - might be a good place to start due to the better comms.

LugNut    

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I really want to try this but I am a noob. 

thebodyelectric
Posted

I so want to try this out with someone its been a fantasy of mine for a while now and i feel im getting kinkier the longer i go without!)

Posted

Im exactly the same!!

Posted

Hi. Just my experience, i made a slight error & as punishment was cuffed to the dining table ( ankles & wrists) a parachute fitted then tied off to said ankles.  A vibrating cock ring then fitted and left for an hour.

Obviously i made quite a mess on the carpet ! Mistress then pegged me with her double ended strap-on until i messed again & made to clean up. 

It wasn't a punishment as such, we both had a wonderful time.

Posted

Was lucky enough to try this for the first time last week and OW IT HURTS

However......it also felt really good. I've been practising daily since and it still hurts as much, but I think that's partly because I find it difficult to relax down there.

Posted

ideally, it shouldn't really hurt.   I mean, I guess like anything - there's ways to hurt and it be ok (like if someone is intentionally ramming you) but yeah it could be some or all of - not enough lube, attempting to use something that's too big, not being stretched enough, struggling to relax.

If it's hurting, go smaller and work up.