My girl loves BDSM and I need some tips.

BoBotheClown

BoBotheClown
Posted

So my girl revealed to me last week that she has a fetish for bdsm. I've never done this type of stuff before so I was wondering if I could get any tips from someone with experience on how to maximize her and my pleasure. The parts of bdsm that she's revealed to me she enjoys are being tied up and blindfolded, being ***d, being hurt?(nipples pinched, slapped, light biting), being bossed around, asking me for permission to do stuff, and calling me daddy/master. I'm also pretty sure there's more stuff she likes but just hasn't revealed to me yet. Any tips or advice on how to do this stuff the right way would be greatly appreciated

Posted
Ask her what she needs and LISTEN
Posted

Look, this is pretty straight forward. She wants you to show her that you are in charge of her. This is a very big responsibility on your part. She wants to give you control over her body. You have a good list of things to try, it seems. As Bomo said, talk to her and really listen. Tie her up, blind fold her, and give her the gentle *** shes asking for. You can adjust how rough you are with her in the moment based on her response. And remember...establish boundaries (including safe words) before venturing down this path.  Best of luck. Have fun.

Posted

Read read read!!! Good luck 😉 

Posted

communication, communication, communication

at least at first.  there's going to be a lot of finding out what she's cool with - and what she's not.  Although she seems to want you to take control, everyone has lines and limits.

When I first start with my (now) wife, we went to a lot of munches and demos etc. to enrich our understanding, seeing how others relationships worked and the like - but of course, exploring in your own time is always fun.

Do some googles and research on BDSM aftercare, because that's important and often overlooked - and then, at a time after play - get her feedback on what she liked and didn't what worked and what didn't to help you both learn.

Switchymishie
Posted

Second the aftercare.  Be ready to stop everything in a second and comfort her if things go too far too quickly

Talk things through, have safe words, tell her this is what I am going to do 

Go slow and safe 

Sounds like you both are gonna be in for a lot of fun exploration together