being able to buy premium and vip with paypal

Posted

this would be a great feature to see added 

Posted

Thanks for the feedback! Does anyone else think this would be good? 

Posted

PayPal would seem like a positive addition to choices of payment.

Posted

I agree. Also, because it gives additional payment methods through PayPal selection

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

yes paypal would be awesome. its what i ues for internet shopping alot  as its safe 

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

i only use paypal for online purchases, never happy to enter my card details in anywhere directly.

• 1 month later...
Posted

Paypal would be awesome...but... it does not allow sites with adult content to use them unfortunately. 

Posted

paypal - whilst convenient - they are not very friendly with the sex industry : so there's a real risk the site or users could see their accounts shut down.  It may be worth a discussion with paypal first, but I know others have had similar issue.

Posted
On 04/04/2018 at 7:06 PM, MsJax said:

Paypal would be awesome...but... it does not allow sites with adult content to use them unfortunately. 

Didn't know that, Thanks both of you. I definitely don't want my paypal closing.

Posted

You're welcome 😊

I believe it's mostly to do with their advertisers/sponsorship contracts..they don't want their brands associated with adult services, and PayPal would rather have their advertisers massive revenue streams.

After I posted the comment you quoted, I did some digging and found this section..which I've copied from their sites FAQ

"We don’t permit PayPal account holders to buy or sell:

•Sexually oriented digital goods or content delivered through a digital medium. Downloadable pictures or videos and website subscriptions are examples of digital goods.

•Sexually oriented goods or services that involve, or appear to involve, minors.

•Services whose purpose is to facilitate meetings for sexually oriented activities"

Posted
30 minutes ago, 712i826 said:

Didn't know that, Thanks both of you. I definitely don't want my paypal closing.

I forgot to quote you so you'd see the above reply..hopefully this will point you at it..sorry about that..🤞

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, MsJax said:

I forgot to quote you so you'd see the above reply..hopefully this will point you at it..sorry about that..🤞

Lol, i also didn't realise people won't get notifications if we don't quote, probably tagging does notify as well, so i'll try to remember to do these myself.

That's interesting about their rules. I know a whole site that allows subscriptions to be paid for via paypal and they are a meetup site for people wanting sex, i used to pay through paypal but they didn't sell digital services or have pro anyone on their site (and had a strict policy that anyone offering and asking for *** should be reported) so that might be how they managed it?

Edited by 712i826
Posted

They seem to cherry pick what they will and won't allow, after all even eBay sells sex toys and used panties, keyholder services and so on..and they were all part of the same company once..but ultimately I suppose it's their choice and not much we can do about it..it is a shame though. I don't sell stuff myself, but would be nice to not have to worry when subscribing to websites.

Ah well..maybe this site will find the loophole the other site you were on did 🤞

Posted
14 minutes ago, 712i826 said:

Lol, i also didn't realise people won't get notifications if we don't quote, probably tagging does notify as well, so i'll try to remember to do these myself.

That's interesting about their rules. I know a whole site that allows subscriptions to be paid for via paypal and they are a meetup site for people wanting sex, i used to pay through paypal but they didn't sell digital services or have pro anyone on their site (and had a strict policy that anyone offering and asking for *** should be reported) so that might be how they managed it?

I did it again.. Aaargh!!!!!!!

Posted
13 minutes ago, MsJax said:

They seem to cherry pick what they will and won't allow, after all even eBay sells sex toys and used panties, keyholder services and so on..and they were all part of the same company once..but ultimately I suppose it's their choice and not much we can do about it..it is a shame though. I don't sell stuff myself, but would be nice to not have to worry when subscribing to websites.

Ah well..maybe this site will find the loophole the other site you were on did 🤞

At least you forgetting to quote reminds me to do it. :smiley:

Yeah be nice if they did figure one out. I know how people get around the eBay one, just by changing the description to something acceptable or buy having loads of accounts so it doesn't matter if you get reported as you still have account(s).

Posted
7 minutes ago, 712i826 said:

At least you forgetting to quote reminds me to do it. :smiley:

Yeah be nice if they did figure one out. I know how people get around the eBay one, just by changing the description to something acceptable or buy having loads of accounts so it doesn't matter if you get reported as you still have account(s).

I hit the quote button that time but then forgot to hit the secondary quote button that pops up, on the mobile site anyway..a @ would be soooo much easier for a barely IT literate technophobe like me 🤣 

Thanks for taking the sting out of my aaargh moment tho 😊

Posted

there are loads of inconsistencies in a lot of things, many of which do my head in and I could rant all day.

But yeah, a few friends and people-I'm-aware-of have had paypals shut down.

The first occasion I was aware of was a lady who had a foot fetish site - and - I'm fairly certain most or all of her videos were kinda clothed, all about the feet - but paypal shut her account and made it very difficult for her to get the ***

so, she told all the people who'd bought subscriptions to all report her to paypal for failure to provide what had been paid for, meaning that they at least got *** back.

But yeah, payment processing is a big challenge.

Posted

I bet if they're making loads of *** off the account they will overlook stuff.

Like banks though they do have certain things that flag an account as hacked or a scammer. Unlike banks, who sort it out straight away, paypal tend to take weeks to give you back your account.

Posted

nah, it's some they've made most off they've been able to use to flag.

Ms Evilyne had her *personal* paypal closed because She is also a famous Dominatrix.  Her flat mates paid rent *** into it and Paypal decided it was too much and shut her down.

Posted

Do they get to keep the profits on accounts they shut down? Wonder what happens to the other *** as well.

Posted

I know they make it very difficult to get the *** and of course because they HAVE your ***, they'll be earning interest etc. on it.  Like I say, Paige Foxx just told everyone to report her to Paypal cos she felt it'd be easier for them to get their *** back than for her to get the *** out of paypal.

Posted

Thanks. Years ago i know they did that and it put me off using paypal then.