Used panties

Adam4fun

Posted

I love used panties soaked in gorgeous pussy juice and piss to sniff as I shoot hot cum....any design or style of panty will do. whio else enjoys this?

Posted

Yes I do, sounds like a nice way to spend an afternoon xx

Posted

OMG! Yes please ...and I would like to be there when you do it! Lolxxx

Posted

Sounds like it should be a good group session 

• 1 month later...
Posted

Used to enjoy going to my wife’s friends homes and on using the bathroom would have a good sniff of their dirty pants in the washing bin 

• 2 months later...
Posted

I sold some of mine when I fell pregnant. I would do it again, it' a massive turn on x

Posted

Definitely seem to be a man fettish dirty underwear I've never known any women in to it speak up ladies I've seen seen bondage clips on line were women r tied up by someone n gagged with fake dirty underwear could be real who knows 

Posted

I've never felt the urge to sniff guy pants, no. Used to love gagging my ex with mine and pinning him down to the bed with them.

Lugnut-4292
Posted

Well, I have got some crusty boxers that I can post for a postal fee, replacement cost and a markup. Saves washing costs. Not promising anything too exciting and personally I would not want to sniff them but knock your socks off if that is you thing. Emails to: [email protected]

L

To be serious, I like being gagged by Mrs LugNuts undies and being ordered to wank into them.

L

Posted
2 hours ago, 3SumQueen said:

I've never felt the urge to sniff guy pants, no. Used to love gagging my ex with mine and pinning him down to the bed with them.

That sounds so sexy 3sumqueen I ask my x to gag me with hers once a month if I'm lucky to have the treat on our fun night 

Posted

I love dirty panties. The smellier and dirtier the better!!! Mmm some nice fresh pee and poop stains. I get my fix from Marketplace on Adultwork. Always plenty of choice on there.