Puppy play

Gem9219

Posted

Hello, very new here wondering if anyone into puppy play and if so how they go about finding other puppys to play with?

Posted

Go to a kennel šŸ˜ƒ - sorry, couldnā€™t resist it.

Seriously, I would put it in your profile so people know what you are looking for. You might also find interesting people through this thread

(not me, though, I am more of a cat person)

Good luckĀ 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I love being the pup, as soon as a collar is around my neck and the leesh just makes me feel so comfortable

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I love puppies. I enjoy training and playing with them.ive has the pleasure of having someone to play with once. I made her ears a mask and a tail.

there are no rules with pet play. We did everything for her just wearing her ears as we sitting around an outdoors fire drinking to haveing her being completely naked except her collar and other items I made and she was only allowed to make dog noises.

i would love to find another girl to play with

Posted

I'm a puppy audits so much fun!! Playing fetch with an owner/carer or just lying at master's feet is equally wonderful. As for finding people to play with, as aokoem above mentioned, put it in your profile description to help people know what you want šŸ˜Š