Tuning fork and piericngs

ca****

Posted

Hi all - title says it all really.

Any advice - experience - suggestions as to how this works / can work ............  is there a certain frequency that 'penetrates ' resonates' with wonderful effect?

Talking about nipple and pussy piercings -and using the tuning fork to resonate thru the piercing and stimulate the body

Would love to hear others thoughts......  ;)

Posted
Sounding also can be achieved by finding out what the material the piercings are made of ... Plastic, rubber, metal all act differently try putting a few samples on a table and watch which move ... Jelly works best as a medium for soft tissue
Posted

Cool - are you saying that the vibrations / frequency transmit thru the 'jelly' into the body?

................It s a bit like Blue Peter  - went weird ;)   (not sure how that will translate but)

Posted
Jelly is a good medium to continue testing for the right frequency for best results ... Put piercings in jelly one at a time and test ... The jelly vibrates you see the effects ... Too much jelly splits or cracks ... Too little no effect ... Just right wobbles jelly ...
Posted

What a great topic; new subs definitely getting a bit of this! lol

Posted

Well after all, if you're trying to get a tune out of some one!   why not.

Good vibrations n'all that .

Posted

Now this is on my to do list....the tuning fork is lovely idea.

The "Jelly" sounds like an interest experiment.

One day there will be a TV show "The Science of Kink".

Posted

Hey PT; how are you? I don't go on chat now so nice to see you're still around. Feel free to PM me if you ever fancy a chat. 😉

Posted
13 hours ago, PatientTraveller said:

Now this is on my to do list....the tuning fork is lovely idea.

The "Jelly" sounds like an interest experiment.

One day there will be a TV show "The Science of Kink".

I'd watch it!!!!

Posted

Haha

For those that dare admit they remember it:  I cant help think of the programme HOW  (which was strangely bizarre and weird in its own way)

I also expect there will have been a local cable channel programme that has covered these things I am sure - plus some more.