callipygian

Tuning fork and piericngs

callipygian
Posted

Hi all - title says it all really.

Any advice - experience - suggestions as to how this works / can work ............  is there a certain frequency that 'penetrates ' resonates' with wonderful effect?

Talking about nipple and pussy piercings -and using the tuning fork to resonate thru the piercing and stimulate the body

Would love to hear others thoughts......  ;)

• Like 3
SotaZero
Posted
Sounding also can be achieved by finding out what the material the piercings are made of ... Plastic, rubber, metal all act differently try putting a few samples on a table and watch which move ... Jelly works best as a medium for soft tissue
  • Like 2
callipygian
Posted

Cool - are you saying that the vibrations / frequency transmit thru the 'jelly' into the body?

................It s a bit like Blue Peter  - went weird ;)   (not sure how that will translate but)

SotaZero
Posted
Jelly is a good medium to continue testing for the right frequency for best results ... Put piercings in jelly one at a time and test ... The jelly vibrates you see the effects ... Too much jelly splits or cracks ... Too little no effect ... Just right wobbles jelly ...
  • Like 1
Posted

What a great topic; new subs definitely getting a bit of this! lol

• Like 1
callipygian
Posted

Well after all, if you're trying to get a tune out of some one!   why not.

Good vibrations n'all that .

• Like 2
PatientTraveller
Posted

Now this is on my to do list....the tuning fork is lovely idea.

The "Jelly" sounds like an interest experiment.

One day there will be a TV show "The Science of Kink".

• Like 3
Posted

Hey PT; how are you? I don't go on chat now so nice to see you're still around. Feel free to PM me if you ever fancy a chat. 😉

Posted
13 hours ago, PatientTraveller said:

Now this is on my to do list....the tuning fork is lovely idea.

The "Jelly" sounds like an interest experiment.

One day there will be a TV show "The Science of Kink".

I'd watch it!!!!

callipygian
Posted

Haha

For those that dare admit they remember it:  I cant help think of the programme HOW  (which was strangely bizarre and weird in its own way)

I also expect there will have been a local cable channel programme that has covered these things I am sure - plus some more.

• Like 1