Stilettos

J_Bravo

Posted

For a long time now the sight and sound of a woman walking in patent stiletto heels has always turned me on. I’m sure I’m not the only one who shares this particular kink. I long to meet someone who will indulge me by modelling their heels, dangling and then ordering me to worship them, allowing me the reward of sniffing them if she believes I’ve pleased her...

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I'm the same. Especially the dangling. It's a turn on watching waiting for the shoe to come off 

• 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

Hmm black patent with a long heel love to kiss and lick. Having the heel up my ass and sucking like a cock 😁

Edited by Deleted Member
Leglover3009
Posted

I think that liking high heels is the norm and not a fetish. 

Posted

I bought some lovely patent red heels recently ...

Posted

Would love to see you in them. Shiny and red is a big thing for me 

Posted

Miss heels they sound divine, red shiny hmmm love to worship at your gorgeous feet mistress

Posted

Can’t beat a good pair of platform stilettos... uploading mine soon... I’ve just put up some stiletto boot pics for the admirers 😉

• 1 month later...
Posted
On 3/21/2018 at 9:57 PM, Lovehoney10 said:

Can’t beat a good pair of platform stilettos... uploading mine soon... I’ve just put up some stiletto boot pics for the admirers 😉

Would you trample me wearing these heels babe x

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I love heels new to this can anyone help me 

• 4 months later...
Lovesgrlsinheels
Posted

What happened to the girl saying she got red heels? Would love to get them wet. 

Posted

she let her account lapse - presumably bored of thirsty guys.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted

I'm a photographer for a leggy site and am able to talk some of my models into wearing these stilettos.  

But they can't walk in them and have a hard time posing. They have to be motionless, holding on to something, or sitting down. 

I wish I could find a model to pose properly in these:

http://www.imagebam.com/image/87c5c61337166817

• 1 month later...
Posted

nedphotog Man what i wouldn't give to get my dick gently stepped on by one  or more on them in a cock box

Posted

@nedphotog strange those in your photo don't look too hard, or are you referring to ballet points?

• 3 months later...
Posted

Kymi,  No, I'm referring to the shoes in the pic.  I have a hard time getting a model to pose and walk properly in those.  The art of walking In high heels is lost on the new generation of models. They just don't know how to wear them anymore. It's sad.

Check these pics, too high for the model, she could only pose sitting down

https://images2.imagebam.com/11/17/c0/735a021350486592.jpg