Are you curious..?

Posted

Have you ever wondered what and how the opposite sex feel like...in terms of pleasure...passion...how females or males think..!...Which sex you would choose if you had a choice...What I mean is that if you could experience being both a woman  and a male ...not at the same time....and being able to make a real comparison...having experienced all the emotions....physical pleasures...loves  that both sexes love....which sex would you choose to live with..Last night , I had the most amazing dream...I was given the choice of waking up as a gorgeous , highly sexed female...with the ability to compare how I felt as a female...as to how I felt as a male..!...If I agreed to wake up as a Female....I would  spend the next 10 years as a Female...then I would be given the choice to continue as a Female.....or wake up the following day as my usual self....!...a  Male..!.....Are there any Genies out there..?....If there are.....then the only bottle I would caress...would be a bottle of southern Comfort..!..Cassie

Posted

Slight error.....I meant one year....NOT 10...Cassie..

Posted

Really sorry....My wishful thinking....I actually meant..one month...This topic came about from a website I came across years ago....You how it is...there are certain stories that one remembers....always at the back of ones mind.....and this one particular story is the inspiration for this topic..!...Would you say yes or no...?...to waking up as the opposite sex..?...Cassie....

Posted

I personally would love to have a penis for a day, one of my own that I could play with and push in holes!!! However I imagine it being sore by the end of the day and ending up being quite frustrated as I wouldn’t have the control required!!

Posted

My partner always says he would love to know what its like to be a woman for a week.  But he says he feels strange for having these thoughts and feels he is the only man that has these thoughts.

Posted
13 hours ago, Firewitch said:

I personally would love to have a penis for a day, one of my own that I could play with and push in holes!!! However I imagine it being sore by the end of the day and ending up being quite frustrated as I wouldn’t have the control required!!

That made me giggle and I wouldn’t have said I am a giggled, thanks Firewitch!

Posted

I'm a sissy boy tiny dick that I used to be ashamed of but my wife sissy trained me and now I love it. Just really wish it was a pussy though I long to be a real girl