cum in own mouth

Solesearche-5798

Solesearche-5798
Posted

just wondering how many others do this, male or female, either solo or with a willing partners assistance, must say im also very intrigued as to whether any of the femmes like to either participate  or watch

ive been doing this for as long as i can remember, mostly solo but occassionally with my partner, i love the taste of my own cum too; i often fantasise about my partner asking her friends if they want to watch my party trick after a few drinks, sending me upstairs to put on some heels and hose and back down to lay on my back, legs upwards and arched so that my cock dangles over my face, ready for her to approach me from behind cupping and squeezing my balls and rubbing the length of my cock to make it grow hard: her friends by this time have moved in much closer to savour the  view and offer a few chioce words of encouragement .. if anyone is interested in this ‘fetish’ id love to hear from them

• 5 years later...
Plaything69
Posted

I have cummed in my own mouth I'd fantasised about it long before I did it the first time was hard most of it went all over my face .

But I kept on at it .

I'd love to be assisted & encouraged I've always wanted to be able to suck myself off 

Plaything69
Posted

Yes I love to drink my own cum