Worship my trainers

Posted

I'm new here and was wondering if anyone was interested in trainer/socks/feet worship? 

I really wanna give it a go with a bloke who is really submissive but don't know where to even meet anyone. 

What's everyone's thoughts? 

Posted

have you considered the local munch?  It's not hook up or owt, but a good way of meeting people into all sorts of kinks - get the ball rolling kinda thing.

Posted

Oh yes, very interested in socks and trainers, my favourite are Trainer Socks with Nike Air Max, never been submissive but would be if the right Trainer/Sock combination was worn I’d be totally at your disposal your is that what your looking for ? 

Posted
On 21/01/2018 at 3:49 PM, eyemblacksheep said:

have you considered the local munch?  It's not hook up or owt, but a good way of meeting people into all sorts of kinks - get the ball rolling kinda thing.

I honestly wouldn't have a clue where to even start with that. In fact I had to look up what munch even meant! 

Worshipyou321
Posted

Sounds hot, I would love to totally serve at someone's feet and do as I'm told 

Posted

You can serve me Worshipyou321 !! .... i would expect total Trainer and Sock worship .... 

Posted

So Worshipyou321 you want to be my Trainer Slave then ? 

Posted

I like various aspects of foot/shoe fetish. Im submissive and would love to be under some socked feet fresh out of trainers!

• 3 months later...
jumpingfrog
Posted

I would so love to be under your trainers