How to stretch anus for fisting

Randy2168

Posted
Best way really is to work your way up to bigger sizes of plug/dildos. And remeber it wont happen overnight. Stretching takes a while. And remember if you feel *** stop, your going too fast. Being fisted is quite something the feeling of being full is amazing and the gape afterwards is also amazing
Posted
Is fisting safe my husband loves it and I like seeing him enjoy it but I'm always worried if it's safe
Posted
5 hours ago, 1991sexy said:

Is fisting safe my husband loves it and I like seeing him enjoy it but I'm always worried if it's safe

on the whole, yes.  But like anything does carry a risk.

You're stretching a muscle - so it can tear and that can be quite ***ful.  It's worth researching how to do safely and what the risks are (and this is something both involved should consider) but otherwise, many people enjoy it fairly regularly with no ill-effects.

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

There are a few key things to being able to take a fist;  trust,  relaxation,  preparation & lots of lube, then you have to make sure the technique is right. An inexperienced bottom should really be playing with someone experienced or try some solo play so you can guide your top, as for the feeling WOW I've only found a couple of guys to fist me so I usually play solo which is still an amazing feeling,  avoid numbing creams, alcohol or *** (excluding poppers which do help) as you  don't want to get careless & make sure there's plenty of lube close at hand

• 1 month later...
Posted

I'm looking for a woman to fuck me and make a fist

Posted

Take your time...use plenty of lube...and plenty of poppers help. The feeling is awesome. When the hand pops in to the wrist ...fantastic. ! And when it starts looking for that opening so it can slowly work its way deeper...! Im regularly fisted by my master...but would love to be taken by a dom woman.. 

• 1 month later...
Posted

Find an experienced fister preferably with  small hands to start with possibly a mature pro domme. Make sure you are empty and don’t eat anything on the day you are being fisted. Enemas help. Mid morning is a great time to be fisted after you’ve been to the loo first thing. This will give you confidence and help you relax. Relaxation and comfort are most important. Get into a comfortable position. Lying on your back on a towel on the edge of a bed is good. A good pro domme will have the right equipment for a comfortable relaxed position lying on your back with ankles raised using soft leather cuffs, ropes and pulleys. You will feel incredibly and deliciously *** with your anus so exposed and on show. Use lots and lots of quality lube preferably one with a bit of body. We've tried them all. J lube is the best. We like to keep the lube in the fridge. The shock as the ice cold lube touches your anus adds to the scene. Make sure the fister is wearing a decent quality glove. Marigolds are great. Thin latex gloves are ok but Marigolds or similar are better. Take your time. If you feel any *** other than the minorest of twinges withdraw and start again. If the *** continues stop the session. You will probably need 5 or 6 sessions before the fister gets right inside past the 2nd sphincter. When they do you will feel gloriously full and triumphant. It’s a truly wonderful feeling. A little poppers will definitely help your anus relax.  Always use the pentyl nitrate poppers. Never use the propyl nitrate ones which don’t work nearly so well and will give you blue lips. Poppers.de is a good reliable source and the pentyl poppers are clearly identified. Good luck. Message me if you need any advice on a decent pro domme or anything else.

Posted

Thanks for all the recommendations but it is very difficult to find a woman for this. If anyone can help I will be very grateful.

Posted

there's a whole bunch of ladies I can also recommend, but be aware you will be paying for their assistance and that you should follow any of their instructions to a tee.  It may be depending on your existing experience that you are asked to book a session for possibly strap on and/or stretching first just to help make sure this is safer.

whilst this could arguably get expensive - it will ultimately give you the fantasy/fetish you want.

Posted

Wow great advive,really need to give it a go think im going to go the professional route.Looking to find someone near Chester to help me out

• 4 weeks later...
Bihornylad8inch
Posted

Hi everyone. I have just joined n new to this group. I really really want to be fisted. I may solo and can slide whole 12inch dildo up my smooth ass. Can anyone recommend orcwsnt to fist me please, I'm in the West Midlands area. Does any1 know places that offer fisting or meet up with either male/females or both for fisting fun. Thnks