Anyone into Cuckold /Trample

Posted

Anyone experienced Cuckold  ? Being totally degraded by the Woman or Man whilst Worshiping their Shoes and being stood on by one or both of them whilst they make out ? Nothing better than being stood on, whilst obeying your Master/Mistress, I prefer the Man to be wearing Trainers and the Lady in sharp Heels wouldn’t you agree ? 

• 5 weeks later...
Posted
On 23/01/2018 at 4:35 PM, SpennyB said:

Anyone experienced Cuckold  ? Being totally degraded by the Woman or Man whilst Worshiping their Shoes and being stood on by one or both of them whilst they make out ? Nothing better than being stood on, whilst obeying your Master/Mistress, I prefer the Man to be wearing Trainers and the Lady in sharp Heels wouldn’t you agree ? 

I have been cuckolded before, never actually been there whilst it's happening, but I'm super into being degraded by the guy and my partner, the closest I've come is being ***d to worship her feet whilst she ignores me and talks to another guy on her phone, she would also stop our sex midway to reply to him, it was the most degrading thing of my life I loved it

Posted

well the original post seems, well, oddly specific.

not really done cuckold. may one day under the right circumstances.  would prefer to do it as the bull, i.e. the man doing the *** - fucking some saps wife and making sure he is humiliated for it.

• 2 weeks later...
Karl_Junglist
Posted

Oh yes, I would love to experience something like what the original post sets out. But preferably with both of them wearing trainers.
I would love to watch them fuck and be humiliated while I masturbate with their disgarded trainers at the end.

• 3 years later...
Posted

I've been lucky enough to have been the rug under two Goth Ladies making out & wearing NewRocks.