Slaveofnorth

Calling Women who love Facesitting!

Posted

I love the thought of a pretty woman face sitting me.

What do the women who love face sitting enjoy about the experience?

• Like 5
Twinkletoes672
Posted
I love it
  • Like 2
FinDom25
Posted

I love it. Favourite thing ever. I love to twerk and really move whilst sitting on someone’s face

• Like 5
keano25
Posted
3 minutes ago, FinDom25 said:

I love it. Favourite thing ever. I love to twerk and really move whilst sitting on someone’s face

that someone is the luckiest person on the planet

• Like 2
FinDom25
Posted

Yes really love pushing my clit out and having it sucked on whilst I grind and shake my ass

• Like 5
Kuba229
Posted

Z mila checia bym twoim tylkiem sie zabawil wjechal w dupke jezykiem .

Posted
11 hours ago, FinDom25 said:

Yes really love pushing my clit out and having it sucked on whilst I grind and shake my ass

Exactly the way I love it, suck hard on the clit and slide a finger in the ass.

• Like 1
FinDom25
Posted

Mmm yes love that 

• Like 1
merseyguy
Posted

Nothing like being face sat by a woman telling me to make my tongue disappear up her crack. Its nicer when experiencing watersports and having to take it 

• Like 2
Bootyaddict
Posted

I don't find many women who like being rimmed. Personally I could do it all day. I'm a lover of pert, full bums. Always have been, even when I was too young to know why or what the feelings meant. I have a recurring dream to this day that has been with me since childhood. 

Everything is important, the smallest detail, the size, the shape, the movement, the cleanliness... I know there are many who enjoy a filthy bum to clean, that's not me. I'm not that guy I'm afraid. 

First time I've ever actually written anything on this site, I don't make friends easily. 

Hope we all find what we need.