Calling Women who love Facesitting!

Slaveofnorth

Posted

I love the thought of a pretty woman face sitting me.

What do the women who love face sitting enjoy about the experience?

Posted

I love it xxxx đź’Żđź‘Śđź‘ đź‘ đź‘ đź’‹đź’‹

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

I love it. Favourite thing ever. I love to twerk and really move whilst sitting on someone’s face

Posted
3 minutes ago, FinDom25 said:

I love it. Favourite thing ever. I love to twerk and really move whilst sitting on someone’s face

that someone is the luckiest person on the planet

Posted

Yes really love pushing my clit out and having it sucked on whilst I grind and shake my ass

Posted

Z mila checia bym twoim tylkiem sie zabawil wjechal w dupke jezykiem .

Posted

Nothing like being face sat by a woman telling me to make my tongue disappear up her crack. Its nicer when experiencing watersports and having to take it 

• 2 months later...
Posted

I don't find many women who like being rimmed. Personally I could do it all day. I'm a lover of pert, full bums. Always have been, even when I was too young to know why or what the feelings meant. I have a recurring dream to this day that has been with me since childhood. 

Everything is important, the smallest detail, the size, the shape, the movement, the cleanliness... I know there are many who enjoy a filthy bum to clean, that's not me. I'm not that guy I'm afraid. 

First time I've ever actually written anything on this site, I don't make friends easily. 

Hope we all find what we need.