Urethral sounding

BMBen

Posted

Has anyone tried urethral sounding? I was sent a video by a masochist friend suggesting that it might be a desirable M/f activity she’d like to indulge in but in the interest of sanity and safety I am keen to hear any do’s and dont’s.  I can see it is quite an intimate act but seems to carry all manner of medical risks. All advice and opinion gratefully received.

Posted
Hi hun Yes I tried it about 4 months ago. It gave me the worst urine infection of my life lol. I did clean them hygienically but unfortunately I still got one. Maybe to deep. Quite a strange feeling. Not for me but you never no! Xx
Posted
I have tried it a number of times and had my partner play. Start off small 4 or 5mm then it is easy to build up. You have to clean the bar or sound device first and get a special antibacterial lube. That is vital. The advise on love honey is very good. Only let gravity take it down no pushing at all. I find it stimulating.. to urinate after sometimes stings but that is not too bad and soon alleviates. I hope that helps.
  • 2 months later...
Posted

if female no more than 4/5 inches, you should boil for at least 5 mins to sterilize first then before use wipe with rubbing alcohol and use sterile medical lube, and wash your genitals before use with antibactrial soap and wipe your hands with the rubbing alcohol and you should be ok, cannot stress slow slow and work up from 4/5mm nothing smaller and do not *** things, hope that helps, ps i love sounding.

• 2 weeks later...
DennyPerv61
Posted

Is have a set of sounds that I enjoy using on myself. As long as you take your time with any insertions, and you have a good lube, it’s not a ***ful thing, and I really enjoy watching the sound slide into my cock. You could be surprised by how much you stretch with rods entering you.

• 2 months later...
PencilDick-2604
Posted

I have done it many times.  love it.  Worked my way from 6mm to now a rather tight 9mm.  the feeling is wonderful.  you have to clean them, sterilize them both before and after, and use surgical gel, not Kay.  Amazon sells it.  i fanticize someone doing it with me and to me😍

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I have one that is 2 sizes that attaches to my tens unit.  The smaller size is 5 mm and the later is 9mm.  I can't get the 9mm in me.   The 5 mm is about 4" in length and I love how it feels with the tens unit attached.  I have a 4 mm stainless steel that I have bought to go full length but I haven't tried it yet and I'm curious as to what it might feel like with the tens unit attached with it fully inserted?

Has anyone tried one fully inserted with a tens unit attached?

Posted

I like to get a q-tip shove it up my ass, lick the shit off it, put toothpaste on the end and shove it down

• 2 months later...
Posted
On 1/31/2018 at 10:50 AM, Tremors79 said:

Hi hun Yes I tried it about 4 months ago. It gave me the worst urine infection of my life lol. I did clean them hygienically but unfortunately I still got one. Maybe to deep. Quite a strange feeling. Not for me but you never no! Xx

Hi, may be (at first) a daft question, did you wear surgical gloves? Sterilize by (say) placing sounds in a pressure cooker @ 15 p.p.s.i for about 10 mins. I allow to cool to room temperature naturally. Remove wearing said gloves.  I too gave myself the mother of ALL infections, hence my strong advise. Life is a college of accidents and learning.

• 6 months later...
  • 10 months later...
Posted

I'm new to it. I just kinda stumbled on to it, but yeah...I'm hooked!! Safe and sterile....