Choosing Clothes for a Little

DaddyDom199-8980

DaddyDom199-8980
Posted

I like  little bbw, small but must obey.  What do people think about making someone wear what u want?

Posted

If the submissive is cool with it and consents its fine 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I love daddy picking my clothes xD I’ll always be dressed the way that pleases him.

Posted

I agree with pamby I'd wear what ever my Mistress had in mind to please her

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I love it when someone helps pick what to wear. It makes me feel cared for and helps relieve anxiety. If it’s picking outfits for the day, there’s plenty of room to play while you learn what she likes to wear too. That way the directions aren’t disruptive to her daily responsibilities, or if she is really into fashion she may have some specific style of dress that she prefers. It’s fun to have her document what she is wearing every day while you learn her wardrobe, give seasonal guidelines for color palette, pick undergarments, hair style, jewelry, barrettes... and best of all is when someone picks the lipstick for the day. This makes me feel noticed and puts me in a really good mood.

• 2 years later...
Posted

I'm a little submissive boy and I absolutely love having my clothes picked out anything little like like a cute diaper and either a cute onesie to go with anything that makes me look cute 

• 2 months later...
Fireball7495
Posted

I loved picking out my little's clothes.  And she loved it, too.  Definitely something you consent on.

I told her if she didn't have to work, she would be wearing either a pretty little dress all day, or one of Daddy's t-shirts and a pair of panties, likely lacy sexy ones.  She loved that.

• 2 months later...
Posted

I would absolutely love it for a mummy or daddy to pick my clothes and even more than that, but sadly its hard to find one