Bitchsuit Bondage (Bitch Suit )

Posted

Hi all, I'm looking for anyone who's heard of or owns a Bitch suit, or a dogsuit. Ever since I saw  bitchsuit  bondage it's been one of my big dreams to try one out, I've found a few  bitchsuits online which look amazing but as they're very expensive I'm looking to get a few reviews before I buy one.

Anyone have any advice for buying and wearing a bitchsuit? What's the longest you've managed inside? Are they as fun as they look? 

Thanks all!

Maid-Francesca
Posted

I’ve seen these and I would love to try bitchsuit  bondage myself. Just the thought of being made to wear a bitch suit really does make me wanna buy one myself but it’s being able to trust the person who helps you in it to let you out  of bitchsuit bondage again when you really can not take any more. Looks like awesome fun

Posted

Yeah exactly, wearing a bitch suit is not something you could do alone for bitchsuit bondage and it does make you very *** so you have to trust whoever you're playing with. But they do look great fun, only being able to wander about like a pet would really get me into the mindset of one.

• 2 years later...
Posted

Hey Foxpup, where did you find the online bitchsuits? I can only find latex ones for sale which is a shame 🤣 did you have any luck over the years getting a bitch suit?