Trying to find online mistress

Csub561

Posted

There can be a lot of challenges, especially as a lot of people have different ideas.

For rules - those which are most important concern yourself and your relationships.

(And with things like venue/club rules - that's your relationship with the venue/club)

I think it's important to have a rough idea what you're looking for, what your expetancies are, so forth - and how this ties in with others.

It is possible to have flexibility.  I mean, I think it's always healthy to change based on new information or new experiences.

But, having starting criteria.

So, if, say, you've a bunch of main interests - but are relatively open-minded - someone who doesn't share your main interests, but would still form a sort of relationship with you - you're not going to be satisfied.

The "I'll do anything" (which I have a blog about - my website is my user name followed by .com ) sounds like a 'good sub' thing to say, but, whilst submission is often putting someone else's wants ahead of your own, you still ultimately have wants.

Posted

Boundaries, when I'm asking about boundaries,the context is in relation to BDSM,and the boundaries willing or unwilling to experience , that's the context I'm asking the questions in,not what I would do in normal life only in the context of this site , that's why I don't over think,just go with the flow,the old hippy saying "Free your arse and the mind might follow" love that, respect to one and all have enjoyed listening and learning 🙏

Posted

yep - I know we're relating to BDSM Boundaries.    

It is important to have a rough idea what they might be, but this can get over-complicated.  "I have no limits... except for anything public, or involving a guy, or anything illegal* or...." (*forgetting of course that a lot of BDSM is technically illegal.) 

I think particularly when new it's important to look at white lists than black lists.  Not, what don't you want to do. Not, what you might be willing to do in the future with the right person and right circumstances.  What do you want now?

• 1 month later...
Posted

i've recently have gotten into online cam dominition and i;n seeking dominant woman who would enjoy a few limits sub

Posted

cbt anal play humiliating task and seeing  that  fantasy task you thought off carried out in front of you as you're sitting in you living room and maybe with a few friends