Anal Sex

Kas269

Posted

I love being bottom but sometimes have problems getting the hole completely clean especially for a deep fucking. Just wondering if there are any tops out there who don’t mind scat when they fuck?

Posted
No problem for me especially if your sucking it clean
Posted

How would you get yourself totally clean? Any tips ?

Posted
11 hours ago, swalesguy72 said:

How would you get yourself totally clean? Any tips ?

there are good guides on the internet, which sadly I can't link to because of forum rules.

There's always a bit of an occupational hazard - but you can use an anal douche, which cost sod all, or a shower head (just, keep the pressure low) it takes about 20-30 minutes for a standard clean which is good for most anal play.

But to go deeper takes closer to an hour, but that's ideal for things like fisting or deeper penetrations.

• 4 years later...
Posted
Personally I dont try to get it completely clean. I just have my normal daily washing routines, if there is some leftover from bodily functions then unfortunately tough s**t, guy would just have to get over that otherwise he is not the right guy for me. Life is too short
  • 5 weeks later...
Posted

Best plan is avoid eating sugary foods, which makes everything runny. Try and make nice firm dry stools, easy to keep clean and ready for the next lovely large dick

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

My anus is really tight, what is the best method of stretching it for anal sex?

Posted
On 12/23/2022 at 4:44 PM, lis said:

My anus is really tight, what is the best method of stretching it for anal sex?

“Stretching” is an absolute no-no and causes, ruptures, tears, anal fissures, and other problems. It’s not about stretching. It’s about relaxation. And that only comes with adequate preparation, self-confidence in your own body, plenty of practice, bucket loads of lube and wagon loads of patience. If you are not prepared to take your time, then you’re going to end up as a statistic at A&E.

it took me years to work up to being able to take a 3 1/2 inch diameter toy. But I’m relaxed, not wrecked. There are plenty of videos online of people with completely wrecked rectums, torn sphincters and other related issues. These are the people I end up having to wear a nappy all day. Not nice. The other danger of course is a torn colon and if that happens to you it’s going to put an end to your bum fun for life.
So slowly, slowly, is the advice! Play with someone who is experienced in this type of play and you will have fun. It’s not all about size, either.

Posted

I must admit, it his is a curious subject.

• 3 months later...
Imshyinexperianced
Posted

I'm a new bottom guy who was a top only guy. That was charged with a guy who I hooked up with at a pub and I went back to his apartment to have a play session 

Anyway turned out to be 4 of us and no one wanted to bottom 

Being older than the others I decided to try what being the bottom guy was about. 

I can get hard only a few times as the young guy had already got hard more than several times 

Trying I was having a difficult time getting it up 

When we were all limp I said that the first with a boner could butt me.  The young guy was hard first so I lying on my back legs up same as I like to be fucking my bottom 

He pushed balls deep super super slowly and gently. I kept involuntarily trying to poop/push his erection out of my butt and felt like I literally was going to poop. When he started thrusting powerfully but slowly the sensation to poop stopped 

Soon after that I suddenly got intense urgency to urinate getting worse every thrust. 

I could barely talk weakly said I had to pee and let me up. Several deep thrusts later I was being incontinent involuntarily peeing myself in a slow flow I couldn't stop. When he started jack rabbiting me I peed in an all at once gush right when he was jizzing 

Every time I was butt fucked that night even if I used the bathroom right before I lost bladder control peeing 

This happen to anyone else 

• 1 month later...
Bttmpig4use
Posted

I love being a bottom for a top and his friends, taking turns multiple times

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted

I actually have a pegging curiousity. If i were to have sex with another man though i have to be a top. I want to watch his asshole grabbing my dick. Plus i want to feel my cum unload in his ass.