I need BDSM tips

Rustyj119

Posted

Last week my wife told me she would be my cock sucking slave for a whole weekend. She said she will do anything I ask her during that weekend. She said she would give me happy ending massages, give me blowjobs on the couch and even let me facefuck her into the bed or while she is on her knees. I'm also allowed to tie her hands and punish her for not following my orders. She is gonna call me sir and beg for my cock A LOT. She also said that if I'm satisfied with the bj she wants me to reward her but letting her have a ride on my dick. I'm planning on restraining her arms during that as well and give her commands.

I want to make a video out of at least one of the sessions but I need more advice on what to make her do?

Posted

in terms of "make her" - I'd definitely make sure it's something she would consent to.  I mean, you could have her clean the toilet with a toilet brush gag, but that could be a limit or outside what she is happy to do.

Google 'BDSM Checklist' there's a whole range of ideas on there.  Get her to do the same and see where your interests match.