My Messy *** fantasy

CoveredInSlime

CoveredInSlime
Posted

In my fantasy I am stripped naked, but i am given one particular item of clothting. I am given a women's trench coat, it is double breasted, has a large collar and has a thick belt. The coat is hot pink and is made from shiny smooth vinyl pvc. So i slide my naked body into this pink pvc coat, i fasten all the buttons, pull the belt tight and turn up the collar. All of a sudden four beautiful sexy women, who are also in shiny pvc coats with upturned collars, grab me and tie me to a post. I can hardly move, i am completely ***. The four mistresses bring out two tables laden with an exessive amount of sloppy custard pies. Two of the misteresses prowl around me with a pie in each hand, the other two are both carrying a large bucket of slimey green gunge. As they prowl around me they talk dirty to me, tease and *** me for getting so turned on in this situation. While they talk they begin to shove and throw the pies into my face and crotch, they also slosh and pour the gunge over me. The mistresses then invite a whole crowd of sexy women in to see me tied up and covered  in mess in my pink pvc coat. The mistresses then jerk me  off into a remaining custard pie which after i cum on to they smash in my face, all while the croud of sexy women watch and  laugh at me.

Posted

Love it. Just the though of all those people in shiny pvc coats and muck has got me going 

Posted
You lucky fellow, wish I had that sort of attention ! Geoff