Wildone90

Punishment: Flushing away and vacuuming up favorite things

Wildone90
Posted

I enjoy being a Dom and being dominated, my favorite punishment is to be tied up either in bed or bathroom, or tie up my play person in the bathroom or bedroom. And then be punished or submit punishment-helplessly watching my favorite clothes, cute clothes, sentimental things be flushed down the toilet-gone forever-or sucked up with the vacuum, or do the same to my play person. Opinions? Comments? Anyone want to role play this scenario with me? It's fuuuuun 😜😜

Posted

i could not do that to a person. to me its getting ride of the memory's. the person had them for a reason to flush them away is just evil

Carnelian2
Posted
On 22/02/2018 at 3:40 PM, Wildone90 said:

I enjoy being a Dom and being dominated, my favorite punishment is to be tied up either in bed or bathroom, or tie up my play person in the bathroom or bedroom. And then be punished or submit punishment-helplessly watching my favorite clothes, cute clothes, sentimental things be flushed down the toilet-gone forever-or sucked up with the vacuum, or do the same to my play person. Opinions? Comments? Anyone want to role play this scenario with me? It's fuuuuun 😜😜

Dunno about the favourite clothes ...

Jimmy927
Posted

Very interested