Extended edging and denying

Posted

Am I the only one that enjoys arousing and edging my partner or sub until it's almost unbearable? I just love the mental *** and desperation that comes with them being able to cum. To have them beg, cry, and whisper just to be allowed to cum. That's just me though, any others?

Posted
Yep. When they're wriggling around all wet and sticky, moments away, toes curling... and you stop, step back and spank their pussy with a hefty blow. Then sit back and watch as they try and work out whether to laugh/cry or continue to beg.
Posted

master loves edding me an i love it but some times i can not hold it an i come with out him telling me o

Posted
It’s amazing for someone to have total control over one of the most pleasurable feelings ever...allowing someone to control that moment but I’ve learnt that it takes a good Dom to do it well, to connect with you in order to know the signs when you’re trying to hide it & to stop it happening when they ‘know’ it’s the exact moment. Such *** but soooo amazing!
Posted

I personally love orgasm denial!  There is nothing more exquisitely tortuous than being desperate for days.  It makes me feel extra-submissive  and i am sometimes almost disappointed when i get to cum.  I sometimes wonder what long term denial would be like but i don't think i have the self control.

Posted

My old Master used to love orgasm denial and edging. And I assure you Its fun for the sub as well if it's the right dominant 

Posted

I love a rough prolonged milking, many times brought close but to be denied.  When allowed to cum long *** of the tip making me wimper.   Hate it at the time but love it afterwards. 😊

• 1 month later...
Posted

I love when edging. When I'm finally allowed to cum I explode and it's an extreme high. As a sub it's a very enjoyable part of the lifestyle because I'm giving all that power to my Dom.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 2/22/2018 at 11:30 PM, Kindred702 said:

Am I the only one that enjoys arousing and edging my partner or sub until it's almost unbearable? I just love the mental *** and desperation that comes with them being able to cum. To have them beg, cry, and whisper just to be allowed to cum. That's just me though, any others?

i do this to my gf mostly with vibrator while she is tied

• 1 month later...
Posted

I met my sir for the forst time this weekend after we had talked for a while and he loves to tease me. He knew exactly when to deny me and how i needed to be denied, he stops me until he sees he has complete control over every part and when he finally allowed me to cum he saw me squirt everywhere and then made me cum again it was amazing 😉 

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

Desperation ❤ nothing compares to the pleasure of watching another push their limits on desperation and ofcouse endure the *** and frustration that comes with it 👌 not all desperation is pathetic there is alot of strength to be found in it . Love it 😆😍

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I love doing this to myself, sometimes I'll have a session of enjoying some adult stories/games while keeping myself highly aroused, then just... stop. Keeps me feeling horny for hours after. Other times at the end of it I'll intentionally cum in my pants, so I can keep feeling nice and dirty a while after. 

• 6 months later...
Posted
On 2/22/2018 at 8:00 PM, Kindred702 said:

I want to be that sub

Posted

I agree completely, edging and denying has been one of the biggest fantasies i have,sometimes i even think about adding a chastity cage to make it more fun. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 2/20/2019 at 10:49 PM, Fruity said:

I think this is something I’d really like to try ! 

Yes it’s amazing feels really good with the right one and only. 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I'm a new submissive and while I have no real experience yet this is one kink I very much wish to experience, I sometimes edge myself, however I feel the experience would be do much more powerful if someone else edged me like that because I may reach the point where i think I'm ready to cum but if they aren't ready for me to cum yet than o well 🤷‍♂️ I'll just have to endure. To experience something like that would be so cool I think hahahaha!

Posted
On 2/22/2018 at 8:00 PM, Kindred702 said:

I'd love someone to do this to me!