cash pigs

Posted

Are there actually any men on here who enjoy being cash pigs? I personally cannot understand it. What thrills do you get by letting someone spend your ***? 

TheReadingPuppy
Posted
No just lots of greedy scammer women
Posted

I know what you mean. There are so many on here 

Weebitofacumslut
Posted

I don' look for "cash pigs" I don't like that term! 

I love sub guys and eventually we run out of "the next thrill" to try..... setting up an account without a card, they can't access means I am technically in control. We agree a fee for x amount of hours work..... there are charged for contacting me after 9pm and before 7am.... If I have to answer and explain why there is No *** for add at 2am They are charged!

Posted

It's not my bag, but some guys are into it - and fair play.  If it's not for you, no one is making you - hahaha

Posted
The important question is.... Are there any female cash pigs anywhere in the world or is it just some of the guys that are complete mugs to hand over their *** to someone they will never see... Not MY kink! Not even a kink as far as I'm concerned. Feel free to convince me otherwise by sending me a £200 "contribution" of course!
Posted

A female sub friend of mine earned a lot more than her partner - and she enjoyed handing it over to him and being given an allowance.  Which could be £1, could be £100, whatever.  So, it's rarer, but exists.

Whole fetish is complex.  If you don't understand it, you don't need to.

Posted
Keyword there, I believe, is "partner" @eyemblacksheep Letting your partner control the finances, regardless of their sex and especially if they are the top in the relationship, perhaps having them save where the bottom is unable to... or invest in some respect for the benefit of his/her bottom is commendable. Not the same as a 19 year old from Manchester messaging me and demanding that I send her £35 over PayPal. Not is it anything like a profile you come across that reads "I'm looking for worthless paypigs so I can empty their bank accounts" I understand it for what it is. And it sure ain't kink!
Posted

Most of these people don't last very long.  (I mean, among anything else - if they're using paypal, it's a recipe for disaster as Paypal doesn't allow sex workers...) But, kinda shouting at people to give them ***, it lacks the finesse. 

Posted

i buy ny dom gifts sometimes. but he never asks for anything. other than if im going to his to bring him fish an chips. my master likes to buy me things and also pays for some of my travel *** to go vist him . as he says its not fair me haveing to pay all the time to vist him

Posted (edited)

i get offered *** on another site, for findom, but often have no idea what they want in return for that so ignore them. if someone can't even be clear on what they want from a transaction i get the feeling they are just lying to get what they want or just want to mess me about for whatever reason (probably got no actual *** to carry out their fantasy).

i think it's not that popular overall because a lot of men are expecting a dominatrix service for free and that is why they're drawn to these sites in the first place. plus it's rare someone truly wants to submit to another person in every way possible. my ex was submissive in every way, and despite us being a partnership i did control our ***. he was happy with how i spent it and left all decisions down to me, he almost handed our gas over to a cold caller from british gas once but he got told off for that and i intervened.

i have rarely come across anyone truly into findom but i think they just want someone else to take control of everything, not that they are weak people but you know but sometimes it's hard to keep on top of everything and finances can be a part of this. as for giving away ***, they get something from giving, i get offered days out to try on shoes that someone will pay for, he will get something from that himself and this example is physical but others will have some kind of psychological need to give.

Edited by Deleted Member
just remebered to answer actual question in OP
TheReadingPuppy
Posted

Too many scammers or findommes on this website. The owners need to sort it out urgently . The site might start attracting some genuine lifestyle Dommes then.

Posted
2 hours ago, TheReadingPuppy said:

Too many scammers or findommes on this website. The owners need to sort it out urgently . The site might start attracting some genuine lifestyle Dommes then.

Erm.... considering they actually make *** from these people, it is very unlikely they will do anything buddy...

Posted

I agree there is a little bit of a problem with scammers on this site, but there seems to be efforts to address this.  

Findommes, why are they an issue - do they not have a right to be here? I mean, there's different types of subs and different types of kinksters - so, you know...  and actually, I don't think there's that many of the Findom here.

But, why would "genuine lifestyle" Dommes be put off by findoms or scammers?  Surely they'd be attracted here if there was a potential of good subs and not just people who whine about women and not getting what they want?!  

Posted

I mean, there's at least one "genuine lifestyle" Domme on this thread you're conveniently ignoring.

Posted

One thing about Findom, is that part of it's popularity at the low levels is still down to men trying to be cheap or manipulative.

A 10 minute call with someone on IM or Cam might cost £15-£20 - but buy someone a gift for £10 and she might talk to you for a lot longer in the aim you'll keep buying the odd £10 gift.  So, yeah, it's not the women keeping the low level popularity going, but men trying to be cheap.

Posted
15 minutes ago, TheReadingPuppy said:

Is there? Who?

712i

TheReadingPuppy
Posted

Why would I be igoring her? Is she looking for a sub? I'm at the other end of the country! 

Posted

you're constantly saying there's "no Dommes" - well there is.  They're just not going to land on your lap while you're constantly whinging and coming across desperate.

TheReadingPuppy
Posted

Well I've yet to see any on this site 

Posted

Now you are being a little unfair mate. There are plenty of genuine Dommes on this site but whether you're a Sub or a Dom/me, as eyemblacksheep has said, no one is going to land on your lap. 

I wish you all the best in finding yours...

Posted

lol, stop matchmaking. :coffee_happy:

i'm not really looking for anything more than chatting. if i click with someone that way i'll consider more obviously but it'll take a fair amount of chatting first to know for sure if i'd want to which is why i emphasis the only chatting thing.

Posted

haha, sorry, I was just more so debunking the "No Dommes"

Posted

I cannot judge anyone for their likes and preferences - and generally can understand, or atleast empathise with most preferences, however findom just baffles my mind.