Male multipul orgasms

Sticky600

Posted

Hi im new to the site, ive signed up hoping to meet new people that can share good advise with me about the male orgasms.

I have a partner which works at ann summers so getting hold of sex toys aint an issue. I found it rubbish that she goes to the partys and talk about all these toys and how to use them but there aint any info on the male ones or someone to ask about them.

I have spent alot of *** and a year and a half of playing with my collection of vibrators and dildos on the prostate and perimium. 

I have managed to orgasm multipul times but getting to that first one is hit and miss thats if im having one due to not having anyone to talk about this how do i know i am so i think i need to speak to someone that is clued up in this area so any tips and trade secrets will be a great help.

Thanks.

Posted
Hello Dear! I'm Mistress Vixen I am looking for a slave to serve me,are you willing to serve me as your mistress?!if you are willing to serve me as your mistress! i require you to leave your email here so that i'll be the first one to contact you or contact me
Posted

Hi puppy, any chance of a link to one.

Thanks.

TheReadingPuppy
Posted
Wouldn't know I don't use them. This is a bdsm site.......or at least it's supposed to be
Posted

yeah, there's not so much information on male toys.  What are you trying?  Just vibrators and dildos - or anything like electric butt plugs, venus 2000, doxy with attachments etc?