Where are all the Dommes?

TheReadingPuppy

Posted (edited)

I kinda agree with a lot of whats been said, but, where a Dom/me expects a sub/slave to be solely theirs, a sub/slave can't expect same of their Dom/mes.

So in theory, a Dom/me can have a 100+ sub/slaves if they so wished to, so the demand is technically catered for.

As for the *** aspect, I find those who class themselves as Masters / Mistress's for hire are no different to call guys / girls for hire, they know that demand for them is there so why not cash in on it?

The only way to stop them from doing that is for the subs/slaves to refuse to pay, but thats never going to happen and they know it.

And for the most part, the Mistress's for hire as a rule tend to be what society class as hot and beautiful and stunning and so on and so forth, which always makes me wonder if the subs/slaves that pay for them are really only paying because they think the Domme is a hot chick rather than if they can do anything in the BDSM line.

My rule of thumb is, if you can't try before you buy, leave it sat on the shelves, it ain't worth the risk..

----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----

As for the other posts about D/s itself and this site being or not being a sex site, for many BDSM is purely about sex, just with more than the lets f*** thx good night, for others it's purely about giving or taking control to various limits, and for the odd few no limits at all, but I think for the majority it's a mix of the two, the thrill of the hunt or being hunted, the unknowns, that slight *** in the heat of the moment.

At end of the day, as long as you're happy, what does it really matter what the site is, as long as it matches people up with similar needs?

Edited by Deleted Member
Updating
Aprileric112
Posted
On 2/26/2018 at 11:36 AM, TheReadingPuppy said:

Where are all the Dommes?  This is supposed to be a bdsm site!!!

Dom mistress here

Posted
On 2/27/2018 at 4:07 PM, Elliemay said:

Robustlove I actually experienced that on here the other week. Was chatting away very nicly with a dom then all of a sudden he tells he's my master an I need to hand over all my passwords including online banking. Let's just say he apologised very quickly 😊

I think its very cruel to ask for all your passwords and online banking. Thank goodness you didn't tell him anything. I have noticed myself a lot of people on here are no different to prostitutes, they all want your ***.

Posted

Male doms looking female subs face the same shortage, at present I've a brilliant female sub but anytime I am looking it's a slo process find the, CORRECT ONE, its difficult 2 put 2 ppl together especially if the dom is demanding with specific needs, tho, it is out there but patience is required