Stomach and bellybutton fetish

Tomsmith87

Posted

Hey does anyone like belly buttons? I have a real fetish of them. Let me know your thoughts thanks  x

Posted

That is funny you mention this. I have always been fascinated by innie belly buttons. I don't think I have a fetish for them, but since I don't have much of a belly button, innies have always interested me ;)

Posted
I like them 2. I love to it my finger in a innie
  • 2 months later...
Posted

I thought it was just me lol. I love playing with girls innies, both with my finger,and my tongue xx

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
Bellychick1-6666
Posted

Hey so I'm 25, female, always had a thing for bellybuttons...please tell me I'm not alone on this? I'm new to this site so please share your thoughts and experiences 😘 :bite:

Posted
I do spend quite a bit of time kissing/licking a girls belly button.Never really been told if the girl enjoys it. I also quite like a girl having jewellery in it.Find that a bit sexy. When you say you have a thing for bellybuttons, what do you mean?
Bellychick1-6666
Posted

I think lots of girls enjoy it but it's one that people don't want to admit too. I love having my bellybutton played with but never been brave enough to actually say it out loud. If a guy liked his being played with then I would but it's mostly having mine played with because it turns me on and is very sensitive. Especially when doing other sexual activities at the same time

Posted
Oh wow....if anyone comes near my bellybutton (or if anyone can find it 😂) I totally totally totally freak out! I can’t have anyone even near it, it literally makes me feel like I can’t breath & gives me the worse nightmares. I love the way we’re all soooo different ☺️
Bellychick1-6666
Posted

Haha I love it! 😂. For me I like it but only in the bedroom! 🙈. Not sure how I'd react if someone just walked up to me and poked it! This site is so interesting and loving all the variety of fetishes/kinks that people have 😊! 

Posted
Belly buttons:- Love having it played with. I tell the lady to treat it the way she likes having her nipples treated. Works a charm, I find out about the treatment she likes for her nips and she finds out my reaction to her fingering while she uses one hand on my b.b. and the other on my cock
KCurbanCowboy
Posted (edited)

I like them, love to swirl my tongue inside an innie, while I kiss the outside.

Edited by KCSuburbanCowboy
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Deep belly buttons are very sexy. Fillling up female innies with M&Ms or *** crackers or her favorite juice/liquid drip into her waist.

• 2 months later...
Posted

I am crazy into navels. I actually do hardcore navel play and stabbing, but not everyone is into it, so I also like to poke my friends navels. There's this hot friend of mine, I love licking his navel, especially when he's sweaty 

Posted

omg, i love wiggling my finger in a belly button, especially a guy if im lay next to him. people think im strange, i really cant help it lol 

Posted

I had a client who was terrified of belly buttons. It's got a name - something-phobia but I can't remember what it is. 

Just threatening to touch it was *** to him and even worse was threatening to show him mine or make him touch it. So much fun xxx 

Posted

I love a ladies  belly button  especially if pierced  love to lick  that magnificent sight its pure heaven  and so erotic 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Belly buttons that are pierced  with objects hanging  off them are the beautifuliest  sight ever

• 2 months later...
Nombrilou
Posted

I have a huge bellybutton fetish! Outie or shallow inbetweenie only, and unpierced! 

• 1 month later...
Paul90-7960
Posted

Hey guys. I have a big belly button fetish also hehe

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

You're not alone lol. I've had one since I was a kid and would definitely enjoy having a guy ravage my belly button with his mouth.

• 2 weeks later...
NavelPlayer
Posted
On 2/6/2019 at 6:18 AM, busyblonde said:

omg, i love wiggling my finger in a belly button, especially a guy if im lay next to him. people think im strange, i really cant help it lol 

Hi, do you like receiving the same feeling in your bellybutton?

Posted

Busty l love that feeling  mmmmmmmm