Used panties šŸ¤”

Shygirloxo

Posted

Is there actually anyone who likesĀ used panties/tights/stockings/lingerie? It'sĀ something I've been wanting to try for a while now.Ā 

TheReadingPuppy
Posted
What you mean is your hoping to make a quick Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£. Go get a job!
Posted
Love them! Wouldnā€™t buy them though
Posted

Actually my dear I work two jobs, and currently studying a degree in criminology, so before you post your negative nelly comments telling me how to succeed in my life, I stronglyĀ suggest you take your head from up your pretty little arse....open your mind to the idea that maybe some one could be turned on by the idea that some one gets off on you and yes of course the *** is a bonus but the excitement of it certainly outways monetising it.... once you get your head around that idea shove it clean up your arse thenĀ Ā send me a photo who knows that might get me going going too... take are sweet cheeks šŸ–•šŸ»

Posted
would like to have a sniff if you still got them on just saying šŸ˜˜
Posted

I would put ur g string in you mouth and hold the lace round the back of head. Like a muddle and do you from behindĀ 

Posted
7 hours ago, Shygirloxo said:

Is there actually anyone who likesĀ used panties/tights/stockings/lingerie? It'sĀ something I've been wanting to try for a while now.Ā 

I think you need a Dominatrix account if you wish to sell anything.Ā Ā 

Posted

Message me x Iā€™m very interesting in what you have to offer x

TheReadingPuppy
Posted

What has this got to do with bdsm?Ā 

Posted

The reading puppy, I don't know what your problem is, maybe you don't agree or maybe I have posted something in the wrong place, but instead of being so rude and spiteful to people try helping them out instead. Basic maners cost nothing, and maybe if more people in the world helped others it would be a much nicer place. It's simple though if you don't agree with this post stop coming back into it and commenting simply don't read it, none of he lovely other members who have commented trying to help me or show I am not alone have had an issue with being polite, I'm sure you can manage to resistĀ the urge of being Ā obnoxious Ā on my post in the future please... this group should be about acceptance not making any one feel inadequate no matter what their choices consist ofĀ 

Posted (edited)

If you pop your email up I can drop you a messageĀ 

Edited by Shygirloxo
Posted
14 hours ago, Jayy321 said:

Message me x Iā€™m very interesting in what you have to offer x

Ā 

16 hours ago, PinkPanties15 said:

Can't send ***y message,as not premium member anymore!!

dam as I love used/worn panties.xx

Let me know your email and il send you some further information.

Posted

again. heads up - posting email addresses etc. is against to forum rules

Posted

Just popping in - no i am not interested.

However I like the way this thread has panned out.

In your original post you mention something you would like to tryĀ  (it then gets dragged into the 'monetisation' angle)

Ā 

Is this something you intend to do purely for the interest / what you get out of it and what someone else may egt out of it - therefore becoming a 2 way thing - or does it / does it have to include some form of payment?
Ā 

Posted
4 hours ago, callipygian said:

Just popping in - no i am not interested.

However I like the way this thread has panned out.

In your original post you mention something you would like to tryĀ  (it then gets dragged into the 'monetisation' angle)

Ā 

Is this something you intend to do purely for the interest / what you get out of it and what someone else may egt out of it - therefore becoming a 2 way thing - or does it / does it have to include some form of payment?
Ā 

It's a tricky one there doesn't have to be *** involved, it's difficult to find people who don't want to remain anonymous, and even harder to just ask stranger if they want to get off on your underwear, I am so glad you have taken interest into the why rather then the judgment of me being a *** grabbing whore, personally the idea that some one gets off on the ideaĀ Ā of you and make up there own dirty persona for you without actually knowing anything but your underwear and scent really turn so me on...this being said if you are posting to an anonymous person it's going to cost to deliver it and if you keep posting your underwear to others it can get expensive but also as bad as it may come acrossĀ Ā if some one is willing to pay a small price for the experience it gives you aĀ sence of Ā being craved and wanted enough that some one would commit that kind of level to the fantasy over all if I gave away my sexiest numbers and paying each time I'd no longer have no *** and no underwear it's a catch 22, the small fee I charge Ā gets spent on new underwear to enable me to carry on my guilty pleasures.

Posted

Thanks for that - and now I know ;)Ā Ā 

As for ebay (uk)Ā - i did try it - used panties came up with 2071 results !Ā  Ā Obviously a market there soime where ;)

Ā 

Enjoy and be well.

Posted

I find that with clients who want ***, that stuffing my used/worn knickers in their mouth as a gag, or over their head to act as a blindfold. Has a similar if not better effect for me. Iā€™m not above selling them, in fact people already buy other worn items. But I donā€™t lead with the sale of such. I find being honest about being a BDSM Dominatrix does that for me.Ā 

Posted
35 minutes ago, MistressLagertha said:

I find that with clients who want ***, that stuffing my used/worn knickers in their mouth as a gag, or over their head to act as a blindfold. Has a similar if not better effect for me. Iā€™m not above selling them, in fact people already buy other worn items. But I donā€™t lead with the sale of such. I find being honest about being a BDSM Dominatrix does that for me.Ā 

Thank you so much For your comment this is very helpful and something I am deffinatley going to look into I really appreciate it.

Posted
1 hour ago, callipygian said:

Thanks for that - and now I know ;)Ā Ā 

As for ebay (uk)Ā - i did try it - used panties came up with 2071 results !Ā  Ā Obviously a market there soime where ;)

Ā 

Enjoy and be well.

Thank you for feedback and support.

take careĀ 

Posted

What kind of undies do u wear shy?