Finding a dominant female

Chris23600

Posted

Hi, I’m new to all this but I really want to find a dominatrix and wondering if anyone can help me. I’ve wanted to be used and dominated for a long time now but I’ve never really known how to find or ask someone before. I stumbled across this site and thought it would be a good place to start. 

Posted

well, if you're in Coventry - it's a good location as the Midlands is a hive of activity.

Some options.

See/pay a Pro - there are many great women in your area, but who I'd recommend depends on what exactly you're into.

Go where Dominant women are... there are munches and parties all around the midlands -  many well known ones in Birmingham (Underworld, BBB, etc) and West Brom (Xtasia) as well as things in Worcester, Nuneaton, Dudley - and that's just off the top of my head from someone who isn't local.

Remember, once you find someone - nobody owes you shit and building up a relationship is going to take time.

Posted

Where in Nuneaton? and basically I want to get pegged, tied up and abit of *** if you could recommend anyone 

Posted

if you google strap on party, that can be a good start - there's a few about, you want the one in Worcester - probably a good bet.

The Nuneaton one was on there I'm sure, but seems to have vanished.  I don't know the area (and even if I did, I couldn't give out a location that isn't publicly available) 

Posted

Personally I’m a Pro Dominatrix, not sure if paying for it is what you’re looking for. But here is advice for you and any other readers in a similar position  

Whichever, be it paid or lifestyle. There are right and wrong ways of going about it. All decent professionals (those you pay) worth attention will have an official website, that will tell you everything you need to know about how to contact them, how to book, how to pay etc. All decent lifestyle (those who don’t charge) Dominant women, will have a clear and concise profile on fetish or BDSM websites; that also detail their preferences etc. 

Whichever option is most suited to you, finding the right Dominant woman for you, is a bit like dating - it takes time to find the right personality mix. Otherwise it can seem cold and clinical ... unless of course that is to taste. 

MANNERS are everything, be polite, first contact needs to be more than one word or one sentence. Ask a question about the content you have read on their profile or website, this demonstrates you have actually read it. Even if you’re shy ask a question and say that you are shy, we then know how to suitably respond. Otherwise you may think we are being sharp or rude - remember we get literally tones of messages daily from guys who clearly just want to jerk off and waste our time. 

NEVER send dick pictures!  They are only ever appropriate IF and when requested. 

RESEARCH read up about the differences between sexual fetishes and BDSM kinks.  BDSM is not about sex.  Also research how to be the best submissive or slave you can be - there are many good websites (sorry I can’t link to them) and many excellent books - look on amazon for the books. 

These are all just starting tips to help you find your own way, to the right person. And that person will guide and train you. 

Posted
Thank you very much Mistress Lagertha, this has helped me a lot. As I say, I have always wanted to be dominated by a mistress/Dominatrix. I don’t mind paying for it. I would just like to find someone who can show me what it’s like and experience it. Again thank you for your comment and do you have your own website?
Submissiveman2u
Posted

I can highly recommend Mistress Lagertha I have met her personally and she is the best and most importantly will show you the ropes and keep you safe. 

TheReadingPuppy
Posted

I have also met and would recommend Mistress Lagertha 

Posted
15 hours ago, submissiveman4u said:

I can highly recommend Mistress Lagertha I have met her personally and she is the best and most importantly will show you the ropes and keep you safe. 

14 minutes ago, TheReadingPuppy said:

I have also met and would recommend Mistress Lagertha 

Thank you boys xx