Marking myself

Daniel9963

Posted

Hi everyone!
I've been having a long distance relationship for about a year now, we're both switch but she is more domme than me, she's a sadistic and I like it a lot.

Lately she has been talking a lot about a burn mark, like her initials, a K to be exact, and I really want to do it but I wanted to talk and get some advices first.

She wants me to have the K on my right chest.

I'm not sure how to do it but I reall want to do it, any advices and tips? I've watch the video but I still unsure of how to do it properly since she wants it to last but neither of us want it to be permanent.

Thanks you all! ^^

RutgerVonBlum
Posted
For my profession I can tell you that normal burns in hands or arms can leave a mark for many months or more than a year, considering that the skin on your chest will not regenerate as fast and that you don't really know what are you doing I will tell you to be very carefull. Anything hotter that 80 Celsius for a couple of seconds will mark your skin. If you burn for too long you will cause deep burn wich will be very ***ful during days. I would advise you to don't do it, especially if you don't want to have a permanent scar.
Posted

for any mutilation make sure you know how to keep wounds sterile, last thing you need is an infection. so look into keeping burns clean for yours.