Make your own bondage items...

Posted

Hi...I took a course in working in Leather...Fibreglass and plaster of Paris...Having so much fun in making my own items that I know will be a perfect fit...etc.

About to do short course in welding...have so many ideas that I cannot wait to make into reality.....My aim is to design and make items that can be used for self imposed bondage that one can only be released from after a preset time........from 2 to 6 hours....so far that side is perfect...have not tried it on myself...yet. But after 30 trials ...perfect...Has anyone one taken the same route in making their own items?

If you haven't...you do not know what you are missing...Sleepless nights thinking about all the possible items that one can make...it is so exciting...but at the same time...forget about thinking about anything else..!...it takes over ones life...esp...knowing that one can make perfectly fitting items ranging from cuffs to a fibreglass  mask..etc...which is what I am working on at the moment.

Next challenge will be a fibreglass corset with a chastity item incorporated into the design...Will post photos when  I have been able to make the items..might take a few months...Has anyone one taken the same route....thought about it ....or wishes they could give it a go..!..Cassie....Making cuffs etc...does not present any problems....but if are now thinking of making a perfectly fitting mask...do NOT attempt without someone being present....I learnt my lesson..!..Safety is paramount...Have fun....The expense of doing a course is really well worth it....Cassie

Posted

Follow up...thinking back to my first attempt in making  a fibreglass mask..not knowing anything etc...I ended up with my head , neck.. totally covered..enclosed in plaster bandages which only took a few minutes to dry really hard using a hair dryer..I had two tiny holes to see what I was doing and nostril holes to breathe...I thought I would be able to use the type of blunt scissors that hospitals use to cut the set plaster bandages...!..I think I spent a couple of hours...getting more panicky...heart racing...trying to think of a way of removing the whole head cast...No way was I was going out the front door...could not speak..moaning or groaning was nearly impossible...In the end..I had no choice but  to text a female friend to come and help remove my cast...Her reaction when she saw me was hysterical...we were never that close..because neither of us knew each others kinks....but now..I have someone who I can rely on to help me out in making casts etc..I do Tai Chi...so I was able to control my breathing..I was very very lucky..Planning...Preparation...knowing what to do in case of a emergency will make the whole process more fun..!...If anyone wants to send me a message about this topic ..please do...The only advice I can give is from what I have learnt from making my own items...nothing else..There is something really special about using custom made bondage items..esp..if you make them yourself..It adds something special , something one cannot easily describe to any bondage sessions you might get involved in..!..Do not giggle...but if you are good with your hands...???..Cassie