Platforms?

Posted

Anyone else melt at the sight of any kind of platform boots or heels? There's nothing i won't do to a woman in platforms!! Just does it for me!!

Posted

I love seeing women in stilettos 

Posted

Well no *** no gain!! I love a stiletto heel too especially on boots!! I thought platforms were easier to walk on for you girls, so I'm told?!! 

Posted

Platforms are great! They look fierce. Just so ***y uncomfortable to wear all day x

Posted

I think they look great, but they can be heavy and cumbersome to wear, or rather, that's been my experience with them, balance can be an issue for me too, it's an odd sensation when you first start wearing them for sure..I'm afraid any submissive or boot worshipper/cleaner of mine has to make do with what I want to wear..

Posted
On 06/03/2018 at 3:51 AM, CutieGrrl said:

Platforms are great, but I love the looks of stiletto heels or boots. I just wish they weren't so damn uncomfortable!

I too love the look of them on a woman 👠 i’m Sure they are uncomfortable but i’ve Never tried them, much prefer on a sexy lady 👌🏽

Posted

Well if someone wore platforms with me they wouldn't be doing much walking!! Other than on me maybe!! 

Sweet_Heart188
Posted
On 06/03/2018 at 12:07 AM, swalesguy72 said:

I love seeing women in stilettos 

Leglover3009
Posted

All heels are nice.  Platforms are easier to walk in but stilettos look nicer and heeled boots are great as well.  It's hard to know what to wear sometimes.