Friends into scat sex?

LucaScatPiss

LucaScatPiss
Posted

Searching for people all around the world who shares interest for the naughty scat sex.

Hope to read stories, opinion and maybe become real friends. 

Who else is into this? 

Undercover49
Posted

I did scat by accident too late to stop 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

Im into it. I am a full toilet for men. I adore eating shit mmmmm

Edited by Deleted Member
  • 2 weeks later...
freakyboi79
Posted

I am.would. u dip snuff while I scat ur mouth

• 4 years later...
Posted

Im very into everything pee desperation related, giving and receiving, and love extreme holding challenges, bladder *** and supervisor bathroom use.  I also have lots of fantasies about scat, from being human toilet paper, to being farted on, to being shit on or having someone watch me when I shit, anything related to shit and piss desperation and ass licking, at least with a woman, I'm into or curious about.  I really want to lick a woman's asshole after she shits, take a few farts as I do so, and be regularly ***d to hold my pee for hours on end without mercy, eventually wetting myself and being punished for it, preferably with Long term orgasm denial and edging.  I'm really trying to find someone to help ease me into scat play and also deny my orgasm privileges for a while, if anyone wants to help me.  

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I would like a master to poo into my mouth and suck his shit covered penis 

• 1 month later...
Posted
On 3/6/2018 at 8:56 AM, LucaScatPiss said:

Searching for people all around the world who shares interest for the naughty scat sex.

Hope to read stories, opinion and maybe become real friends. 

Who else is into this? 

I think its absolutely wonderful 

Posted

I'm very much into it in all forms. I enjoy my own regularly. 

• 1 month later...
Posted

we have many scat friends around the world even women scat stars but they lives very far from us unfortunately

• 1 month later...
Posted
On 10/8/2022 at 1:58 AM, Deleted profile said:

Im very into everything pee desperation related, giving and receiving, and love extreme holding challenges, bladder *** and supervisor bathroom use.  I also have lots of fantasies about scat, from being human toilet paper, to being farted on, to being shit on or having someone watch me when I shit, anything related to shit and piss desperation and ass licking, at least with a woman, I'm into or curious about.  I really want to lick a woman's asshole after she shits, take a few farts as I do so, and be regularly ***d to hold my pee for hours on end without mercy, eventually wetting myself and being punished for it, preferably with Long term orgasm denial and edging.  I'm really trying to find someone to help ease me into scat play and also deny my orgasm privileges for a while, if anyone wants to help me.  

I love sniffing a shitty asshole and of course licking it. The smell and taste turns me on incredibly.  I even eat my own. 

• 2 weeks later...
Totalcumslut
Posted
6 hours ago, PPrincess said:

I need someone to discuss this with me, i love it so much

I also very much love poop. You can hit me up if you'd care to chat about it. 

• 1 month later...
Posted
I just made 2 short video of myself taking a desperate shit outdoors were you can see and hear everything coming out of my asshole
Totalcumslut
Posted

Omg I love watching and hearing people taking a good shit. I love being up close to also smell the shit..

• 1 month later...
Totalcumslut
Posted
22 minutes ago, Bttmpig4use said:

I’m into it

Omg I love scat fun. 

Posted
In my home in Perth Western Australia
Posted
Im deprived of this fetish it's very frustrating and sex workers who provide this service are expensive and can be very unreliable with poor service.
  • 4 months later...
Posted
I’m into it. I’m straight though and I’ve only met one woman willing to explore this fetish. It’s quite frustrating
FetishKing69
Posted (edited)

I'm trying to find ladies in the UK interested in exploring this but not finding it easy. I guess online friends might be the way forward?  

Edited by FetishKing69
  • 6 months later...
Posted
I need someone to clean my ass