Any littles out there?

Posted

I just maybe want to speak to other littles with more experience, relate to each other, and advise one another!!! I'm fairly new to defining myself as a little, but I have shown tendencies. I want to know when a little/big relationship is good and not abusive and when it is just a big no no. I'd say my childhood was not amazing, I had went through my mum's ***, ***. I've developed abandonment issues. So some of the little behavior could be difficult. But all is no worries, I'm on medication and am seeing an amazing therapist. I want to know how other littles handle any obstacles in your little life. Anything is okay to say!!:$

Posted

Hey, I'm a little, feel free to talk to me about it :)

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Hay. I’m a little. I’ve been a little for two or three years but always had little tendency’s. I have been a sub before that too. I’ve had a few Daddys and they have all been different. Met good and the bad. I’m also on medication and have had a bit of counciling but about to go into it deeper. I am a caring for my bi polor mum and *** as well as younger siblings and suffer from extreme anxiety, depression and anemia. I’m always happy to chat. Belive little need to support each other. 

Justlittleme
Posted

Funnily enough this is something I was considering posting to ask, lol.Seems being a little isn’t a roll at all for me, it’s pure default... which doesn’t always help with decision making 😅 (to the point I literally hid in my house for 6 years lol)

So yea, my mental health has been hit by a bus recently lol, but always here to talk if you fancy it xxx

• 1 month later...
Posted

I am a submissive transgender girl and live it openly full time, I have been looking for A safe accepting open-minded mature dominate couple mommy or accepting safe daddy in the N.Fla. orange park or Jax area to be friends with and enjoy doing things with as well as who would like to have me as their own personal little sissy doll baby or rubber- pet. , I'm a very much an adult baby_girl and also have a strong passion for pretty skin tight latex rubber and plastic and I love rubber-dolly and pony/pet role-playing. I am a non-smoker and i also do not use hard *** and i do not *** alcohol, I try to keep fit healthy and i have absolutely no criminal history I have lots of personal pictures of me I can e-mail to you. you can see more photos of me here Transgender babygirl/latex rubber lover seeking caring mature dominate couple, mommy daddy or poly family. I love baby bottles, pacifiers, deep infantile regression, wearing diapers, vinyl, PVC plastic and rubber panties.:) :

• 3 weeks later...
babychristina980
Posted

I am looking for a daddy I am a little 27 years old.

Posted

Hey there, part of why I joined was "as a little."  So Yeah, I'm here.  I've been "loosely involved" with greater and lesser commitment at times...

Posted
On 07/04/2018 at 5:28 PM, Justlittleme said:

Funnily enough this is something I was considering posting to ask, lol.Seems being a little isn’t a roll at all for me, it’s pure default... which doesn’t always help with decision making 😅 (to the point I literally hid in my house for 6 years lol)

So yea, my mental health has been hit by a bus recently lol, but always here to talk if you fancy it xxx

This isn't that uncommon.  Sometimes social networking even online can be helpful...