18+ check not working

Megasean3000

Megasean3000
Posted

Tried using the 18+ check, but when typing in details, it says it doesn’t recognise my age when I’ve entered my date of birth. Can we get this sorted?

Posted

Hi. Please contact our Support Centre who will look into this for you.  They'll have it sorted.  Click 'HELP' at the footer of the page and select 'Send a Ticket'.  Thanks. 

Megasean3000
Posted

I’m not seeing the Send a Ticket option. I see FAQs related to it, but nothing on sending a ticket. :(

• 1 month later...
Posted

I'm having the same issue..it takes me to the pay €2 but will not accept my date of birth..once my freebie membership runs out I'm stuffed, I refuse to pay cash to use a site when it feels like half the content is unavailable without it, I don't have a driving licence or passport so can't do the webcam thing either..was hoping it would be sorted by now being as you flagged it over a month ago 😕

• 1 month later...
Posted

I do not have web cam or bank statements (on line banking) so cannot get the +18  checked as this site does not have any other options. Will not be renewing my VIP membership which started yesterday!!

Posted

My membership runs out in less than a week, and I won't pay for a site when so many features are unavailable to me because I can't get age verified.. it's a shame, I like the place, but c'est le vie...its an odd sensation being a grandmother and unable to prove my age..esp when there's so many faces here that look  barely legal who apparantly can. 

Posted
5 hours ago, jackson500 said:

I do not have web cam or bank statements (on line banking) so cannot get the +18  checked as this site does not have any other options. Will not be renewing my VIP membership which started yesterday!!

I also didn't know how to use my webcam  on my laptop so took  a photo on my phone with the details they asked for and then sent it to my laptop. They accepted it just fine.

Posted

I noticed there are 2 age checks last night (forgot about this post though). One is for a pic with your details and the other is a video, not sure what the video is for exactly but i think that one is age and maybe the other one is for just proving you are a genuine person?

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I'm not age verified either, can't see 18+ pics (not that bothered about seeing dicks anyway, no idea if i'm missing out on anything else). I don't have a passport or drivers license like MsJax doesn't.