New to It

Bongoboy

Posted

My girlfriend loves being spanked , tied and used but is very against any kind of threesome which is my Ultimate 

even tempting her with more MAN didn’t move her 

she has agreed sort off as long as I have full control  and the aim is to make her Cum as much as

possible.

i would like to learn your hints and tips for successful threesome. 

Posted

first hint and tip is to not pressure someone into something they don't want to do.

northern_dom
Posted
She has agreed sort of. That speaks volumes. Respect her wishes and don't be selfish mate. You will regret it.
Posted
It is your responsibility to figure out whether she "sort of" agreed because you kept going on about it or if she really does want to try it. If it's the latter, it's also your responsibility to find out exactly what she is and isn't happy with doing...
Posted

absolutely ^^^

consent through *** is not consent.

Twisteddomuk
Posted
If you keep going on about it and making her sort of agree is wrong and does not mean she want it or has agreed to it. Never push her in to any thing or break the boundaries of trust in your relationship, she has boundaries and limit which are set by her for a reason. By going on at her, you are pushing her in to something she doen't really want, as a result you will break the bond you have and destroy that truth between you and partner.
Posted
Hints & tips ...pushing someone into something they don’t want to particularly do is going to knacker your relationship. I’m feeling pretty sorry for your girlfriend she obviously loves you & is doing this for you not for her! I hope your selfishness doesn’t knock her sexual confidence. You’re asking for advice from people who are into Bdsm & fetishes.... in order to be able to enjoy those things you need to input a whole load of trust & respect into play, something you’re not doing so I’m not sure you’re going to get the answers you want from the folk on here.
Posted

what sort of stuff would she enjoy another guy doing with you? there's all kinds of possibilities how a 3sum could turn out, so find out exactly what sort of scenario(s) she's be happy with.

i think you should focus on what she would enjoy exactly (if anything) and then take it from there,  finding a guy who will fit into your fantasy won't be too hard.

• 4 years later...
Posted
Would rather a
Girl although she said she is not into girls it would make me feel less intimidated tbh she loves the taste of pussy so I think she would if she was
In control or
Completely out of control
Posted
I don't push her either she likes it. She asks to be spanked she dress up makes me tie her up
Posted
I was thinking of hiring a private stripper for
My birthday and get them to spank her it's my birthday lol