High heel fetish

Lovesgrlsinheels

Lovesgrlsinheels
Posted

Anyone haveĀ a fetish for high heels & likes to play with them till they cum all over them real good?

Posted
I like waring them with cum in them šŸ˜
Posted
30 minutes ago, Rachel said:

That is my dream. Send my fiancĆ© to work like that and then while is at work get some lucky sucker to worship them without having a chance to clean them. Am I sick in the head?Ā 

Posted

Not at all embrace your fetish idĀ love to worship themĀ 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I enjoy covering heels in cum, its even better when I know shes going to wear them after

Posted

Hmm very sexy talk here xx

Ā 

Ā 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I wish i was lucky enough to help you fill them x

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 11/03/2018 at 12:40 AM, Lovesgrlsinheels said:

Anyone haveĀ a fetish for high heels & likes to play with them till they cum all over them real good?

God yes ! I signed up to this site today to find guys and girls who like fucking them. Suede and velvet heels aswell as girls slippers really do turn me on !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Lovesgrlsinheels
Posted
On 3/13/2018 at 12:17 PM, Rachel said:

Not at all embrace your fetish idĀ love to worship themĀ 

Would love to cum onto your heels & watch you walk around in public with my mess on them

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 3/13/2018 at 3:20 PM, Rachel said:

Be interesting ;)Ā 

• 1 month later...
Posted

Rachael you are one absolute dream with a beautiful Ā immagnation Ā yes pleaseĀ 

• 1 month later...
Posted

Thats one of my favourite fetishes! I have in my profile photos of me rubbing my cock on heels i like to jizz on them and with a female feet on them i will lick all my jizz untill the feet and heels are clean...any women who wants to try this privilege get in touch you will love it!Ā 

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
Chloelovesheels
Posted

Hi all Iā€™m a uk cross dresser and Iā€™ve had a heel fetish since I was young. I get sexually aroused buy heels especially designer me. Iā€™m glad Iā€™m not alone after seeing this site. If you want to chat please get in touch.Ā 

Posted

i'm aroused by heels too, but hate ppl coming over mine, it takes ages to clean, perhaps its a thing for Dommes, that way at least the sub can clean the ***y things after cumming

• 1 month later...
Posted

Just love my stilettos and love using my spikes on guys.

Posted

I'll see them as something that should be worshipped and ***ed for the *** and damage they can cause love the idea of my partner using them on me

Posted

High heels are extremely alluring.Ā  I love both looking at others in them and wearing them myself.Ā  I would really like to make them part of my play.Ā  Interestingly, I don't have a thing for feet ... unless they're in a pair of heels.Ā  Huge respect for those who can run in them though!Ā  I'd definitely enjoy cumming in a pair for someone to wear or have someone cum in mine, yum.

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

I do like a stiletto pushed into my shoulder while legs up.Ā 

• 1 year later...
asianguy12
Posted
On 9/15/2022 at 6:25 AM, Highheel*** said:

Just love my stilettos and love using my spikes on guys.

Would you spike on me? :PĀ Heeled stilettos turns me on a lot!

Mickey10
Posted

I love the *** of high heels so hot and sexyĀ 

MrLeatherCrotchBoots
Posted

Love stilletto heels

The higher the better

Posted

Love high heels. Wear em daily and own several pairsĀ