New to this but want to try

Madjon

Posted

Hi everyone don't really no wot to put but I'm new to all of this and want to try new things and wondering if anyone could give me some advice on where to go 

Posted

what do you mean by "this" and where do you think you want to "go" ?

there's so many facets to kink, you must have some idea what you're into and what you're looking for?

Posted

Well not really I'm really new to this sort of thing never tryed anything like this 

Posted

what do you mean by "this sort of thing" or "anything like this" - you must have some idea why you are here?  

Posted

Well want to try most just to get to no wot I would like but I do like the sound of a woman being in control 

Posted

ok - this is a bit *** from stone

you're not going to get much help if you don't actually know what you're into.   

Google 'bdsm checklist' and look at some of the ideas and questions.  Don't just tick yes to everything - think about things that really interest you and that might ***t a better picture.

Because woman in control could mean anything - but - what it usually means "I want a woman to do all the work" and that's unappealing.

Posted

Thanks im abit  shit at this and don't want a woman to do all the work I love doing that bit just would like them to be in control 

Posted

Have been looking in to a mistress and that sort of thing just like the sound of it 

And a bit of *** love my back getting scratched and stuff like that if that helps lol 

Posted

ok, so after 6 posts we've established you might like sensation play.

By this point, most whom might have been interested will have given up.  As above - go and search something like BDSM checklist.  Read up on other activities.   From there you might get a picture on what you might like to try.

A Mistress is gonna take one look and think "too much work for little reward" so it's on you to improve your knowledge to change that.

Posted

First thing, its to write a list of What you wont do. Then write  a list of 5 of you like to do. Then write an Ad looking for a Mistress/Femdom stating what you are prepared to do for her. Search for more bdsm site and put your Ad.

Its important in bdsm to be precised about what you want and like.