Foot fetish?

Posted

Any women on here into foot fetish? I love seeing women confident in admitting it!

Posted

if you look at a few of the posts on this part of the forum you'll see plenty of women...

Posted

I don't have a foot fetish myself..I don't look at, or fantasise over people's feet or footwear, and get turned on, get cravings, or anything else...But...I love having my feet pampered, adored and worshipped by my submissive, and it's kind of a deal breaker.. if a potential partner isn't into feet, then they are not for me.

Posted
1 hour ago, MsJax said:

I don't have a foot fetish myself..I don't look at, or fantasise over people's feet or footwear, and get turned on, get cravings, or anything else...But...I love having my feet pampered, adored and worshipped by my submissive, and it's kind of a deal breaker.. if a potential partner isn't into feet, then they are not for me.

Thats usual for a woman not to have a foot fetish but love receiving it from a guy. I think its probably a power thing lol

David143-9994
Posted

Huge foot fetish but never got to play with or worship feet would to meet someone to change this 

Posted
On 13/03/2018 at 3:16 PM, Renayde25 said:

Thats usual for a woman not to have a foot fetish but love receiving it from a guy. I think its probably a power thing lol

It's not unusual at all..perhaps I've misunderstood you, but way more women are into having their feet worshipped than are into worshipping themselves, in my experience anyway.

Foot fetish is I think, one of the more vanilla fetishes, ie foot fetishists don't always identify as kinky, a foot fetish is often more mainstream..of course I can only speak from my own experience/s, but although over the last couple of decades I've met more foot guys than I can remember, both within a BDSM dynamic and outside of it..I have only ever met one female who enjoyed other peoples feet..and that was nurtured by her Dom.

The power thing matters to some women, and not to others.. control is a heady aphrodisiac to me, but I also just really enjoy it 😊

Posted
On 19/03/2018 at 5:16 PM, MsJax said:

It's not unusual at all..perhaps I've misunderstood you, but way more women are into having their feet worshipped than are into worshipping themselves, in my experience anyway.

Foot fetish is I think, one of the more vanilla fetishes, ie foot fetishists don't always identify as kinky, a foot fetish is often more mainstream..of course I can only speak from my own experience/s, but although over the last couple of decades I've met more foot guys than I can remember, both within a BDSM dynamic and outside of it..I have only ever met one female who enjoyed other peoples feet..and that was nurtured by her Dom.

The power thing matters to some women, and not to others.. control is a heady aphrodisiac to me, but I also just really enjoy it 😊

Yes thats exactly what I mean lol I think you misread "usual" as "unusual".

I think its usually exploited though as a thing where some women think they can just get *** out of you so they tend to put all of us in the same bracket rather than seeing someone as a guy with a foot fetish. Therefore its hard to find genuine women who actually like it for what it is!

Thats good that you enjoy it though and I bet the guys did as your feet are gorgeous 😁 xx

Posted

I don't think it's that hard if I'm honest.

There is a kinda problem that a lot of guys just have the wrong approach.  Usually approaching with their fetishes outwards (so it sounds like they're more interested in the feet than the person) 

there's also often a sense of entitlement - "I like foot worship - therefore a woman who likes her feet worshipped would like me" - which is missing a lot of the point.

A good friend of mine discovered she enjoyed foot worship in her last romantic relationship.  But, for her it's quite sexual - so while she'll happily cane or beat fresh hell out of guys : she won't allow foot worship outside of a romantic interest.  I'm aware of other women in similar-ish circumstances.

For the monetisation thing - basically, in a lot of cases what exactly do women get out of performing fetishes for guys?  I mean, for the best part - not a lot - especially outside of a relationship that's being worked on.  Hence so many being "OK, you can have some time with my feet but I want compensated for it"

My tip.  Is if you don't wish to pay... then put some time building up relationships.  Without wanting to sound like I'm showing off, last year I did foot play with 13 different people last year : none of which I was pushy with, none of which was part of a paid service.   Basically in terms of building up a relationship, being helpful, being useful and not expecting anything in return. 

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

Some people, including myself, are bashful about about their foot fetishes. I have been in long term relationships and not told my partner.  I am not as shy now because I have begun to accept who I am sexually.  I no longer feel shame.  I want to explore the world of kink and fetishes, not run away from it.  But I am sure there are many more like me out there.