yh i love women who insert objects love seeing gow big can go
Posted

Bottles vibrators carrots dildo shampoo bottles šŸ˜ƒ

Posted

I will give anything a try i cant get enough

Posted
The spherical handle of my cain
Posted
Fruit, an essential part of any long term game of seduction.
Posted

Yes cain. Itā€™s the bad brotherā€™sĀ spelling of caneĀ 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I love inflatable anal plugs and/ or dildos. Ā Inserting and pumping it up. Ā  Going out with the dog wearing it and seeing how long i can stand it! Ā I love the feeling of my asshole stretched and gaping wide!

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I love a women who can really gape both pussy and anal. Love seeing a prolapsed ass. Love huge insertionsĀ 

• 2 months later...
Posted

I looooovvvee insertions! I'm a big fan of eggplants and toys/inflatable plugs. I like to play around the house and watch tv with them inserted or do chores while stuffed. I used to use shampoo bottles, but thatĀ fell out of favor when I changed brands..Ā 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

O M G!Ā  Luv it!Ā  Luv ANYTHING stuck in me.Ā  Seriously, if someone comes up with something new during sex and uses it in me, I'm on fire!

Posted

My muscles down there get really tight if we go too long without having sex. Plus that on top of him being super sensitive, we have stuck all kinds of things in my vag. Warm water bottles are my favorite though. Or when he finally gets his whole hand in up to his wrist and tries to open his hand šŸ˜»šŸ˜» oh lort yes šŸ’ššŸ’ššŸ’š

Posted

I fist my gf on a regular basis. Large insertions too

• 1 month later...
Posted

Yeah love it love watching girls or guys do it more the bigger it is the hotterĀ 

• 2 months later...
Posted

I Love foodplay because edible toys are the awesome best.How much chunky fruit will fit inside a wet female I dont know.Yet

Diapersissy87
Posted

I enjoy getting an enema before having a tampon or 2 inserted.

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
Posted

I love watching females take huge objects/toys. If you're that type of woman,Ā K_i_k meĀ Ā Ā yavanillagorillaĀ 

Posted

I love fucking myself with the head of aĀ hitachi wand šŸ‘

• 1 month later...
Posted

Ahh insertions. What can I say? Ā I love watching it, I love doing it. Wine bottles, drink bottles, Bowling pins, and the usual dildos. All are fun but I like a really good stretch. 3ā€ has been my max. Iā€™m jealous of these people who can go 4ā€ then gape. Itā€™s wonderful to see.Ā