• Like 1
Posted
The spherical handle of my cain
  • Like 1
Alana1982
Posted

Cain?

Posted
Fruit, an essential part of any long term game of seduction.
Posted

Yes cain. It’s the bad brother’s spelling of cane 

BlueNuamce
Posted

I love inflatable anal plugs and/ or dildos.  Inserting and pumping it up.   Going out with the dog wearing it and seeing how long i can stand it!  I love the feeling of my asshole stretched and gaping wide!

• Like 6
Posted

I love a women who can really gape both pussy and anal. Love seeing a prolapsed ass. Love huge insertions 

• Like 1
obeeNEE
Posted

I looooovvvee insertions! I'm a big fan of eggplants and toys/inflatable plugs. I like to play around the house and watch tv with them inserted or do chores while stuffed. I used to use shampoo bottles, but that fell out of favor when I changed brands.. 

Posted

Oh yes. Think the kinkiest I've done is probably a whisk. 

Posted

O M G!  Luv it!  Luv ANYTHING stuck in me.  Seriously, if someone comes up with something new during sex and uses it in me, I'm on fire!

• Like 1
Posted

My muscles down there get really tight if we go too long without having sex. Plus that on top of him being super sensitive, we have stuck all kinds of things in my vag. Warm water bottles are my favorite though. Or when he finally gets his whole hand in up to his wrist and tries to open his hand 😻😻 oh lort yes 💚💚💚

Alxwulf
Posted

Yeah love it love watching girls or guys do it more the bigger it is the hotter