Male feet/ Male Foot Fetish

feetlover38-9092

feetlover38-9092
Posted

Anyone in here like male feet and/or have a male foot fetish?

Posted

Hey I love male feet, definitely have a male foot fetish.

• 4 months later...
Posted

Love them! Feet are feet. No Gender

Gingertoesucker
Posted
On 5/30/2017 at 2:09 AM, Feetlover38 said:

Anyone in here like male feet?

Male foot fetish here! I love male feet

Posted

i love male foot fetish make me so hard licking big male feet and sucking man toes

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
On 26/10/2017 at 4:28 PM, footfriend said:

Love them! Feet are feet. No Gender

Ohhh I beg to differ!! Mens feet are hideous, hairy and large where as mine are petite, soft and beautiful 😉

• 11 months later...
Posted
On 11/21/2017 at 11:52 PM, Vivacious_Vegan said:

Ohhh I beg to differ!! Mens feet are hideous, hairy and large where as mine are petite, soft and beautiful 😉

Not all men’s feet are hideous. Some guys like women take good care of their feet 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I've just posted a couple of photos of my feet, any comments welcomed. I find woman's feet look best, but I have been caught out as I commented on how lovely someone's legs and feet being gorgeous,, to then seeing he had a cock bigger than mine, lol, so not all men's feet are hideous. Male foot fetish makes sense.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Hi guys if anyone is into male foot fetish I would love to share my pics with you love the thought of them being worshipped 

• 5 months later...
Posted

I adore men’s feet. I love slowly licking them from the heal to the toes and sucking on his toes like little cocks. It’s also nice to massage and randomly kiss his feet while having a conversation, with his feet on my lap. I can lay under nice feet for hours. Male foot fetish here!

Posted
7 hours ago, icedtrenta79 said:

I adore men’s feet. I love slowly licking them from the heal to the toes and sucking on his toes like little cocks. It’s also nice to massage and randomly kiss his feet while having a conversation, with his feet on my lap. I can lay under nice feet for hours. 

wow, I've not really thought about women liking men's feet, something else I have found out on here,

Posted
22 hours ago, wilkie said:

wow, I've not really thought about women liking men's feet, something else I have found out on here,

I Suppose we find out something new every day.

Posted
2 hours ago, icedtrenta79 said:

I Suppose we find out something new every day.

yes we do, I've learnt quite a few things on here, not sure if my feet are worth looking at.

Posted
9 hours ago, wilkie said:

yes we do, I've learnt quite a few things on here, not sure if my feet are worth looking at.

I’m sure they’re great to kiss and nibble on. 

Posted
3 hours ago, icedtrenta79 said:

I’m sure they’re great to kiss and nibble on. 

well I'm think that is something I could actually like, as I could easily do that to feminine feet, ,,,

Posted
1 hour ago, wilkie said:

well I'm think that is something I could actually like, as I could easily do that to feminine feet, ,,,

When you have a foot fetish the feeling when you get to pamper feet is so arousing. When men lay their feet on my face to enjoy it’s an instant orgasm for me. 

Posted
11 minutes ago, icedtrenta79 said:

When you have a foot fetish the feeling when you get to pamper feet is so arousing. When men lay their feet on my face to enjoy it’s an instant orgasm for me. 

oh wow, now that sounds marvellous,

• 1 month later...
Straightessexfeet
Posted

Personally I’m not into guys feet but I love my feet to be worshiped by male or female. Check my pics out I have nice feet for male foot fetish I think 🙈

Straightessexfeet
Posted

Please check my feet out have pics on my profile. would love to here what you guys/ girls think. X

Posted

Id like to.have my feet worshipped and could do a footjob for cd/tv/sissy...if youre interested get in touch not on this topic but privately....

Posted

I have sweet feet for a guy! 

spankfootboy
Posted
On 5/30/2017 at 2:09 AM, Feetlover38 said:

Anyone in here like male feet?

I am very interested in male foot fetish

Posted

Male feet lover here! Check mine out 😏

Posted
On 6/8/2019 at 10:51 PM, icedtrenta79 said:

We need more male foot fetish women like you in the UK!

pes-sensuais
Posted

Anyone into petite size 5’s?👠